Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sexual market needs to be controlled by the government

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
Every man and woman needs to be looksmatched by an AI system where the government will give you a girlfriend based on genetic match.

No more chads for beckys :feelsaww:
No more hypergamy
No more race traitors
No more wars :smonk:

Keep dreaming, kek. Shit's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Won't work because there are too many men and too few women. Of course, there are more women overall, but if you discount all the old hags and mentally ill feminists, you will see that young foids are in short supply.

For this to work, there needs to be breeding farms set up specifically to produce foids. There will be chemicals in the water to ensure all the fetuses are indeed, female.

Yes, 8 year olds are already on vitamin D + calcium and mewing, heightmaxxing etc. things are going to get a lot worse in the upcoming years

Every man and woman needs to be looksmatched by an AI system where the government will give you a girlfriend based on genetic match.

No more hypergamy
No more race traitors
((((((war)))))) makes me rich

Won't work because there are too many men and too few women. Of course, there are more women overall, but if you discount all the old hags and mentally ill feminists, you will see that young foids are in short supply.

For this to work, there needs to be breeding farms set up specifically to produce foids. There will be chemicals in the water to ensure all the fetuses are indeed, female.
It should work to get stacys away from the ugly rich beta guys and the chads would remain exclusively stacy.

Having multiple wives would be prohibited. this chad would get a looksmatched foid like this example.
Screenshot 20240422 104454 Instagram
Images 28

I doubt it will ever get better. And IF it will get better we will be long dead by then

It should work to get stacys away from the ugly rich beta guys and the chads would remain exclusively stacy.

Having multiple wives would be prohibited. this chad would get a looksmatched foid like this example.
View attachment 1141553View attachment 1141554
The problem is that there are not enough women. Even if we paired up every woman, there would be legions of sexless men. That is the point I'm trying to make. Of course, you could pair up really old women with young men, but no one wants that. There is a shortage of young women.

the government should give me a 16 year old virgin sex slave

The problem is that there are not enough women. Even if we paired up every woman, there would be legions of sexless men. That is the point I'm trying to make. Of course, you could pair up really old women with young men, but no one wants that. There is a shortage of young women.
True. But young women should be given to young men. I would like a looksmatch girlfriend of my age between 24 and 30 years old.

Lookist dystopia for technocratic dystopia

They are both horrible

What would it take then to stop hypergamy once and for all?

Replacing women with artificial wombs

If we are going to go down the path of dystopia then let's take it to its ultimate consequences.

Making women obsolete

Replacing women with artificial wombs

If we are going to go down the path of dystopia then let's take it to its ultimate consequences.Making women obsolete
Good point, I also agree that this will make women despair and things will become more balanced naturally. :bigbrain:

Optimal way to funnel all the pussy to lesbians and trannies.

What should be done from the govt is legalize prostitution and surrogate mothers. Anything else is just asking for disaster/blatant favoritism for the "oppressed" groups.

No more hypergamy
No more race traitors
And no more race wars