Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Share a high school experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 31630
  • Start date
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
I will share two moments from high school: One good and one bad.

Good: I learned that most doors in my school could be unlocked using a straw. If you inserted it into the crack between the door and the wall, you could wedge it in to latch onto the back end of the “latch bolt” (the quarter circle thing that goes in the hole) and I would steal cookies everyday after school from the cafeteria.

Bad: Seeing normal people and chads/foids everyday was torture. I would tear up in the hallways because i was so jealous that I can’t have what they have. I was invisible and had no friends. I had to hide in an abandoned classroom i found and cry sometimes. sometimes, I got so jealous that whenever a group of friends or a couple would walk past me, I would point my fingers in the shape of a gun and point it at them behind their backs. My mental state was terrible

Cucked

Attachments

• 7979407E-FD9D-4901-A8AA-40B63B20FC16.jpeg
    7979407E-FD9D-4901-A8AA-40B63B20FC16.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 151
I stole a keyboard and mouse from high school. I called myself out of class 41 times during senior year when I was 18. I also managed to never get snuggles but this wasn't just in hs :cryfeels:.

"Why you touching a guy door like that, are you gay?"

Throws metal objects across class

Runs through the classroom with tools such as hammers and saws

Kid gets stabbed over bike robbery

10/10 would like to die before going back again

Good:
-Smoking weed with my incel friends
-Did good on swimming and running teams
Bad:
-my oneitis started dating my drug dealer friend
-Graduated kissless virgin and used to be a beta orbiter

getting drunk and skipping to go to the gas station

No friends. Boring high school life. Heard stories about a lot of popular girls being in threesomes and orgies while I rotted away at home jerking off my microdick

I was alone and it sucked. The end.

I wrote "I love you" on a paper and showed it to a butterface femoid I didn't even like. She literally screamed at the top of her lungs in the middle of class. Everyone didn't catch what happened and I diffused the situation super quick bt saying "it's a joke to her" and the class continued like nothing happened It was brutally blackpilling because I found this worthless bitch had a crush on my bully, who was the biggest chad in class and everyone, literally everyone, including my friends bowd the knee to him. The chad was even a bit effeminate, soy and cringe. At the time I just thought it was all just strange. But after the Blackpool it all made sense.

Random hs experience: as a junior in HS we would need to share a story from our personal journal that our english teacher made us write. 4 times per semester for a 100% for our participation grade. I didnt share at all the first semester so got a 0% participation grade which dropped my grade down to a B. So no ext semester my English teacher roasts me in front of the whole class and then uses peer pressure to have all the other students goad me into "sharing". So I read one of my journal entries, this particular entry being a bit personal for me, and at the end of my reading the whole class erupts in laughter. I feel like shit but obviously can't show any emotion so just sit there in silence. My teacher meanwhile is giving the "See? Doesn't that feel better? Everyone is laughing." Speech. NO IT DOESN'T FEEL BETTER! THE WHOLE CLASS IS LAUGHING AT ME NOT WITH ME YOU STUPID CUNT!!

So anyway that was the last time I "shared" any fucking thing and for the rest of the year got 0s in my participation grade. I also want to note that this teacher was a bitch. She would quickly shut down any "boy talk" about girls or ratings or sex or anything of that sort when boys did it but was free and open and would let females share their views on sex or sexuality. I remember she told a few boys that lesbians were disgusting but then a few weeks later I overheard her in a conversation about how hot the guys were in Brokeback Mountain and how sexy it was for guys to get with eachother. (MIND YOU SHE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS WITH 15/16yo CHILDREN!! CHILDREN THAT AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SEXUAL!! ARGHHHHHH)

Smoked weed, was drunk in class multiple times, left the school while 15 min break to go to the next store or gas station to buy breakfast. Smoked where smoking wasnt allowed.
All this and more - mostly the same stuff every day.

Never went to high school lol.

in the US, highschool is 9-12th grade

So i guess i technically went to high school then, just for a year.

Oddly i always thought 9th grade was when middle school ended.

So i guess i technically went to high school then, just for a year.

Oddly i always thought 9th grade was when middle school ended.
depends, some districts have middle school as 6-8th, others have it as just 7th and 8th

I'm old. So my story has an ending.

My oneitis was a senior in high school. Her boyfriend was 26 years old. He drove a brand new mustang. I asked her to dance at homecoming, so he chased us through west philly on the way home after she told him. I called her on the phone (landline 90s lol) later an confessed my love.

Got in trouble at school, but I was a good student and was friends with most of the teachers and adminstration because I worked as stage manager and was captain of the football team. So they didn't do anything besides tell me to stay away from her.

We graduated.

I went to college and she went to work at a local titty bar as a topless waitress at 18. She danced for years and years.

Fast forward 20 years. She married a girl. And it super hot still. My Chad friend is facebook friends with her.

The end.

Last edited:

Good: I learned that most doors in my school could be unlocked using a straw. If you inserted it into the crack between the door and the wall, you could wedge it in to latch onto the back end of the “latch bolt” (the quarter circle thing that goes in the hole) and I would steal cookies everyday after school from the cafeteria.

Bad: Seeing normal people and chads/foids everyday was torture. I would tear up in the hallways because i was so jealous that I can’t have what they have. I was invisible and had no friends. I had to hide in an abandoned classroom i found and cry sometimes. sometimes, I got so jealous that whenever a group of friends or a couple would walk past me, I would point my fingers in the shape of a gun and point it at them behind their backs. My mental state was terrible
I flicked out a stiletto blade during class change to fuck with a couple of toilets in the halls. It’s a miracle that either no one else saw or no one snitched

Worst Memory: All of 9th to early 10th Grade Year til I dropped out.
Best Memory: Sitting inside playing Ragnarok Online at 9 in the morning on a weekday haha get pwned nondrop out tryhards.

Kinda cliche but I remember the school being dead silent after 9/11. No one really had much to say and the teachers just talked about what the students were thinking instead of the lesson plan. I went to public school so you know it's shit.

Another experience I had was when the kids with high grades in our public school were allowed to take a school trip to watch a play in some rich boy part of Ontario (I forgot which area now), and we saw a bunch of rich, private school kids wearing blazers and talking about the themes and history of Shakespeare. It was such a stark contrast between them (well-dressed high IQ kids) and us (track pants, ripped jeans and low IQ students) and the wealth/class disparity I never saw until that day.

Last edited:
I wasn't allowed to join prom because others were afraid of me :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Good: smoked weed
Bad: I got exposed in front of a bunch of football players for being Kissless by a normie acquaintance. If someone asks if you’ve ever kissed a girl they already know the answer.

Bad: Freshman year sucked bad because had no friends in any of my classes. Lunch was like 30min but felt like an eternity because no one to sit with.
Good: sophomore year was better because had a lot more friends in my classes. Jr and senior were even better because I got involved in an off campus program where the work was better plus we were able to screw off a lot and cut class often. Never got any dates or kisses or anything but that’s a given.

Special mention to this one memory. It was junior year and the last day of school for the year. I went to math class to take the final exam and the based male teacher said “Ellsworth, you already have an A for the class, you don’t need to take the final.” So I left class and just screwed around until it was time to go home.

Last edited:
I sat behind my oneitis in math every day. She would talk of all the guys trying to screw her and would even talk about sucking a guy’s dick or having sex or kissing or whatever. It broke me having to hear that every time I went to class. I would skip that class often just to avoid such torture. One day after that class I ditched school to go home and I laid on the couch with my face in the cushion for the rest of the day. It became too much.
Smoked weed, was drunk in class multiple times, left the school while 15 min break to go to the next store or gas station to buy breakfast. Smoked where smoking wasnt allowed.
All this and more - mostly the same stuff every day.
I don’t know why I ever went to school high. If a teacher called on me for a question I’d never know what the fuck was going on
I wasn't allowed to join prom because others were afraid of me :cryfeels:
Why were they afraid of you?

Last edited:
skipping classes to go home to get drunk alone on a Thursday morning