Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She said I have nice eyes...

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
... but managed to do so without expressing any sort of interest in my looks. She and a couple other people were running a charity for animals. She stops me in a crowded train station and asks something about animals, then comments on my eye color and asks me what kind of color it is... She was like 3 inches away from my face. She didn't ask me for a donation but mentioned it at the end along with their website... It meant nothing.

At that moment, I fantasized what it would be like to be good-looking and have women show interest in you and want to talk to you.. I hate this shit. Why do women have so much power over how we feel about ourselves?

Wymyn provide the ultimate validation for a man.

Once matured, the need for sex is constant. Wymyn control who gets to have sex, so of course they have at least partial control over our emotions.

I don't understand how people can be sexless and happy.

she cucked you, you cuck

yeah i cant stand those femoid cunts, especially the ones doing it for charity/ for a cancer charity/ or trying to sell you stuff. They usually do these tactics to us like you mentioned in the post to rope in stupid bluepilled ugly subhumans and try to get money off them. Thankfully i think most subhumans bluepilled or not dont fall for these femoids' crappy tactics, but obviously still some do get roped in because they wouldnt do it if it didnt work.