Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy She was only 17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 seconds 999 milliseconds old you sick fuck!

BlueCore

BlueCore

Orphaned by the teenage loves I never had
★★★

@Simba @Regenerator

i dont get these people
listen, i dont support fucking per-pubesecent kids ok
but a fertile human being?
bruh

and these soys always loose their bananas when you explain to them that 1st world countries like germany have age of consent of 14

another thing I have noticed is that these same people are suddenly ok with it when the dude looks young enough, see comments on this video
- they defend him
- they say hes hot
- they attack the pedophile hunters

all because hes good looking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

now for my part, I dont find most teen girls attractive. I only really like fat girls with big fucking bones and asses and shit. Probably because my health is shit and im constantly stressed out from autism and other shit in my life, so i crave stability = fat bitch
they can be milf too who cares, i dont care about teens

:feelskek: discord faggots need to be eradicated

another thing I have noticed is that these same people are suddenly ok with it when the dude looks young enough, see comments on this video
Lol, look up atomic blackpill. Chad can RAPE CHILDREN and no one gives a fuck.

She don't know how to consent!! Drives and shoves objects up her c00ter since before that.

Who is this guy?

They already do dildos, blowjobs and handjobs at early teen, by mid teen theres no virgins anymore. Agecucks are the most retarded people on earth. 18yo ugly kid is a old creep, 25yo chad is young man and 45 yo chad is daddy :foidSoy:. For foids to fuck guys 3x their age is nothing. Its malefeminists and roasties that cry about it.
She don't know how to consent!! Drives and shoves objects up her c00ter since before that.
:yes:

i dont get these people
listen, i dont support fucking per-pubesecent kids ok
but a fertile human being?
bruh

and these soys always loose their bananas when you explain to them that 1st world countries like germany have age of consent of 14

- they defend him
- they say hes hot
- they attack the pedophile hunters

all because hes good looking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybbfSxq0Ek

now for my part, I dont find most teen girls attractive. I only really like fat girls with big fucking bones and asses and shit. Probably because my health is shit and im constantly stressed out from autism and other shit in my life, so i crave stability = fat bitch
they can be milf too who cares, i dont care about teens

Screenshot 20240223 123011 YouTube

I have every single comment on that video saved lmao
yeah as long as you look young, you could fuck anything between 12-17 and normies will support you, even if you are 1000 year old space wizard
this is ironic because these are the same people that make fun of anime ppl for saying, girls in anime may look 12 but are 1000 years old in the lore

>But she was 17 yesterday
I wonder how their brains come up with this shit

The agecuck is retarded.

I don’t give a shit tbh, once you have period you are fertile enough to be breed

Woman are inferior anyways. I will kill them if I had the chance as I’m a necrophiliac

Brutal 50 iq conversation with a normie pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back