Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Shes such a good girl

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
So there is this girl my mom talked about. She says that one girl is very nice or some shit, I should try something with her,
than she remembered that we are somewhat related and than she was like "oh better not xd" :feelspuke:
but I should try something with a girl at the upcoming 18th birthday from my cousin (jfl)
(the one I talked about in previous posts of mine, the smoker). she was there, I didnt care, I forgot her name and I dont know how she looks besides that shes fat :feelspuke:
and I guess very short too :feelspuke:. My cousin told me about her several days after the party. He said that that stupid cunt (I think shes underage btw)
drank way too much alcohol and she covered the whole bathroom in her vomit :feelspuke:. He said there was so much you could swim in it.
Than at work I heard old fat roastie with her old roasties talking and she mentioned that foid (btw they also talked about there husbands being so needy for having sex and how many times they had to turn him down (yeah I think we all know why, such a fucking memegender)). "Shes such a good girl".
She also said that little slut is friends with her son, who is a typical village teen that always goes to parties. Yeah I know those people who are friends with such humans.
definetly this little bitch doesnt just drank for the first time at my cousins party (and even so how retarded can you be),
of course she goes to parties, gets drunk and fucked by some dudes, I mean what else should they do?
Thats the type of people that are friends with such people.
I had to hold in my laughter (also because of the husband topic).
These fucking stupid old roasties also fucking know all this shit, its normal now, they pretend to not know or they dont give a shit.
but they still say what good and nice and innocent girls these foids are. JFL

you seem to really like :feelspuke:

tenor.gif

innocence = foid halo
foids can be the biggest whores ever, but still considered "innocent", because they're short, wear bright clothes or use childish [body] language

If a woman drinks alcohol it's a red flag, you know she goes to parties or clubs and had sex already (even if she doesn't remember).

If a woman drinks alcohol it's a red flag, you know she goes to parties or clubs and had sex already (even if she doesn't remember).
Yeah I know man, i dont really drink myself, last time has to be quite some time ago now
and im kind of proud of that. Alcohol is a very nasty thing its usually consumed by certain people in certain enviroments and doesnt bring the best out of people. Its a nasty drug for nasty people.

But my parents always tell me to go to parties and drink I always tell them to fuck off

These fucking stupid old roasties also fucking know all this shit, its normal now, they pretend to not know or they dont give a shit.
but they still say what good and nice and innocent girls these foids are. JFL
Yes , they are like a sect , they guard their backs.