Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Shit Tests" aren't real.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
If females giving you shit were an indicator of interest, the gals of r/Twoxchromosomes, r/IncelTear, and r/JustNeckbeardThings would be fucking Incels 24/7. It is true females will give shit to guys they're interested in, but they also give shit to *everyone*. Losers, betas, Chads, other females. They're not giving shit to test you, you're being tested by them giving shit.

The idea of the "shit test" allows men to save female's face. "She's a good girl, but because she's weak, she has to reluctantly give me shit to see I'm a real man." They can't accept she gives out shit because she likes to give out shit. She likes it so much, you can't explain her out of her feelings (D.E.E.R.) and have to covertly punish her like some sort of fag (D.A.R.E.).

Did the real men of ancient history do this? No. Females were *overtly* called out on their inferiority and punished for their actions. Females were under control of their husbands or fathers, and if they were let out at all, could be punished by banishment or death for adultry. If divorce is allowed at all, the husband takes her children away. Men didn't have to fake signals to imply dominance - they were dominant.

While accurate, Red Pillers are just as gynocentric as Blue Pillers, willing to take endless abuse as her Alpha Fucks while the cucks Beta Buxxs. Since females know they are being catered to, they'll still treat these men and society at large like shit until they're finally put in their place like they desperately crave. Hard patriachry is the only answer.

I once had a shit test!

According to the laboratory it consisted of feces.

Shits tests=Youre unattractive to her