Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shitskin posts his life history.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

:lul::lul::lul::lul: that's what you deserve for being a beta buxxer.

Pajeet lives a life that is better than 99% of his countrymen, then decides to ruin it all by marrying a foid. :lul: :lul: :lul:

At least he experienced the bittersweet milestone of marrying and genuinely fucking a female

Still life mogs me

He was married to her for a year. If the marriage was sexless he would have mentioned it
It's an arranged marriage. There is no need to mention it.

Fate of beta buxx maxxers

29yrs: Arranged marriage
30yrs: She was cheating on me
Well that was fuckin quick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Arranged marriage is dead in curryland. Everyone around me is casually dating. I go on my nightwalks and see plenty of couples holding hands, arguing, etc. No girl is waiting around for betabuxxer jeetcel anymore. By the time they are forced to sign up by their parents, they have already racked up a good body count and plenty of relationship experience while obedient cramschooling and careermaxxing jeetcels are totally clueless because they've been brainwashed into believing that careers can still bring them ascension.

Arranged marriage is dead in curryland. Everyone around me is casually dating. I go on my nightwalks and see plenty of couples holding hands, arguing, etc. No girl is waiting around for betabuxxer jeetcel anymore. By the time they are forced to sign up by their parents, they have already racked up a good body count and plenty of relationship experience while obedient cramschooling and careermaxxing jeetcels are totally clueless because they've been brainwashed into believing that careers can still bring them ascension.
crazy how (((they))) didn't spare any country

Pajeet needed 1-2 years to cure his "depression"

Why would they when curries are such jew lovers? "phull saaport saar"
General Curries don't know much about the kikes or zionists. But they worship ((them)) for common interest ( After decades of non-aligned and pro-Arab policy, India formally established relations with Israel when it opened an embassy in Tel Aviv in January 1992. Ties between the two nations have flourished since, primarily due to common strategic interests and security threats, particularly from the Islamic terrorism. )

General Curries don't know much about the kikes or zionists.
All curries worship the anglo-jewish globalist establishment because it has enabled them to invade the west and earn tons of money. Curryland relies a lot on remittance.

All curries worship the anglo-jewish globalist establishment because it has enabled them to invade the west and earn tons of money. Curryland relies a lot on remittance.
"All they got is flattery, to the people in key power" - Richard Nixon

The more I learn about female nature,
the more I understand why MGTOW is growing.
Guys who have been taken to the cleaners and wrecked in court, will never make the same mistake again

Where bro? I see it often in Chennai , maybe some cities are immune to that, which city?