Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp ‘Student Leader’ Attempts to Protect a Foid Student From Getting Attacked But It Doesn’t End Well For Him

no, like i said we confronted them many times and they were walking away while saying it was freedom of speech.

then right before it turned physical i said “u called us n*ggers right?” and he said and i quote “well, ur acting like it” that’s when everyone started yelling and jumping
Dedsrs?

I go to that school and was one of the girls in the video, they are brother and sister and he was “defending” her from us because she called our friend the n word. When we confronted them, they defended their actions as "freedom of speech" and made racially insensitive remarks.
No proof no receipts

They have been a racist sibling duo for months in our school and nothing had been done about it so we finally confronted them, u don’t know anything about the story so next time hush
Which woman are you in the video? :feelswhere:

Which woman are you in the video? :feelswhere:
well i can't say for privacy reasons on this site, but we were screaming because right before that he said that we were acting like n*ggers, obviously we’re gonna have that reaction. We were just respectfully confronting them before he said that, but obviously that part wasn’t posted

They have been a racist sibling duo for months in our school and nothing had been done about it so we finally confronted them, u don’t know anything about the story so next time hush
I'm well aware a lot of these blacks "chimping out" videos have a backstory and it's not just blacks randomly beating on people for no reason.

But you haven't provided any proof of anything you're saying and this is the internet so *shrug*

I don't know the story. And unless you prove what you're saying I have no reason to believe your side either. People are gonna go based on what they see.

well i can't say for privacy reasons on this site, but we were screaming because right before that he said that we were acting like n*ggers, obviously we’re gonna have that reaction. We were just respectfully confronting them before he said that, but obviously that part wasn’t posted
Can't tell if you're trolling or not ngl

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: black foid on .is????? Or is it just a schizo larp?? :feelswhat:

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: black foid on .is????? Or is it just a schizo larp?? :feelswhat:
Checking a bit of his post history, "he" did similar shit several times
No idea if it's troll or not tbh :feelswhere:

I'm well aware a lot of these blacks "chimping out" videos have a backstory and it's not just blacks randomly beating on people for no reason.

But you haven't provided any proof of anything you're saying and this is the internet so *shrug*

I don't know the story. And unless you prove what you're saying I have no reason to believe your side either. People are gonna go based on what they see.
Can't tell if you're trolling or not ngl
i mean if we’re being called that by the same people for months and months on end and when we finally confronted them, they continue with their racism

the video was way longer than this and it was us being very calm and asking them why they were so racist, it only got loud because they got more and more racist as we questioned them

OK so let me get this straight. On this forum there's a user with 32,000 posts that is a black foid in high school? How the fuck does this happen? Did the user's account get hacked?

yes. we are in a predominately black school with majority black teachers and a black principal, he was warned many times by the teachers who had heard him being racist to random black students, im surprised no one had said anything to him earlier
How tf did she manage to stay undercover for 4 years ? Cant trust anybody anymore

OK so let me get this straight. On this forum there's a user with 32,000 posts that is a black foid in high school? How the fuck does this happen? Did the user's account get hacked?
Could be a troll that lasted too long but in doubt, this user will stay banned

I go to that school and was one of the girls in the video, they are brother and sister and he was “defending” her from us because she called our friend the n word. When we confronted them, they defended their actions as "freedom of speech" and made racially insensitive remarks.
Most retarded larp i read in long time tbh

i mean if we’re being called that by the same people for months and months on end and when we finally confronted them, they continue with their racism

the video was way longer than this and it was us being very calm and asking them why they were so racist, it only got loud because they got more and more racist as we questioned them
sheboon nigger whore

it is

although anime avi users end up trooning out eventually
There is that too, but seems a remote possibility that a high schol foid larper on an incel forum, with over 30 post and on here for 4 years, would appear and participate on a random high school fight video.

Last edited:
Incel derangement syndrome and femoid larping is real. But could just be a schizo troll.

The strangest part to me is that WOLF referred to him or herself as a comfy NEET. Like, repeatedly. But WOLF was a sheboon teenager, still in high school? So, WOLF was in education. The NEET thing was part of the larp? Or was the account hacked? The whole thing is really weird.

Incel derangement syndrome and femoid larping is real. But could just be a schizo troll.
I was being serious. I didn't understand the old photo of the bar. Looks like the opening to the black version of Cheers.

It is freedom of speech

I came in this thread hoping to see a simp get fucked up by a man. Instead, I watched a nigger riot.

Sheboons disgust me. They are ugly, fat, dumbfuck, and loud af for no reason.

Niggers are so animalistic

The niggerfication of the west will be our doom. It's orchestrated by the jews.