Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp ‘Student Leader’ Attempts to Protect a Foid Student From Getting Attacked But It Doesn’t End Well For Him

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

My man got beaten up by a bunch of sheboons JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul: That's what you deserve you whiteknight simp:feelshaha:

@failednormie_

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

My man got beaten up by a bunch of sheboons JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul: That's what you deserve you whiteknight simp:feelshaha:

Segregation was good because it spared negroes from dealing with white racism and microaggressions on a daily basis.

I just knew niggers would be involved.

Lmfao soon as I saw the black girl I knew what was about to happen.

Bitch ass nigga gets his ass beat by a hoe.

Seems like he was being bullied by the sheebons too. Idk if this is simping exactly. I can only see a horde of sheboons. Such a vile race... that high school is a zoo.

This kind of shit only happens because men are not allowed to defend themselves from women.

Last edited:
BBCs are cucking everyone in the US school system. From being taught revisionist history, CRT theory, throughout school to getting well paid DEI jobs.

Saw that in x few hours ago
Guess we both get same kind of feed :feelshaha:

I kinda like to see this. JewSA needs to collapse. Huge burden on the world at this point.

Wtf those chimp noises :feelskek:

Lmfao soon as I saw the black girl I knew what was about to happen.

Bitch ass nigga gets his ass beat by a hoe.
And this is perfectly normal behavior to you people? Before answering, ask yourself why you think people find colored folks off-putting.

She-boons are acting precisely as many of them do. To those who aren't black, she-boon foids are like men of other races. Don't be shocked by this. Don't get me wrong, there are some she-boons I'd definitely fuck. Statistically, however, this is pretty standard of their ilk.

But now, here's what doesn't make sense about this video. The "Student Leader" is a tallmayo. If anything, the foids should be grabbing him to rip his clothes off and suck his dick, as per what many ethniccels and manlets claim here.

He height mogs me, yet I wouldn't be surprised if he's an incel at all.

>Literally making chimp noises
:feelskek:

Can you even call these places schools, if it is filled with Negros?

And this is perfectly normal behavior to you people? Before answering, ask yourself why you think people find colored folks off-putting.
It wasn't until the centuries of sabotage (predominantly by whites, kikes and black women) eventually culminated in the most overcharged feminism ever seen in any community. It's chickens coming home to roost so I find it hilarious. Like poetic justice.

Yes, this is perfectly normal behavior for people who have been screwed over from the very inception of their contact with "whites". Anything less would be absurd and cucked.

It's the equivalent of driving incels to extreme behavior then complaining about said behavior only to say: "see this is why people don't like you". :soy: :foidSoy:

These videos are always black women or the men they raise.

Segregation was good because it spared negroes from dealing with white racism and microaggressions on a daily basis.
Well yeah, blacks were doing quite alright during those times...

It's the equivalent of driving incels to extreme behavior then complaining about said behavior only to say: "see this is why people don't like you". :soy: :foidSoy:
Poor analogy, especially since most incels, as repressed as we are, don't behave this way.

It's more akin to allowing foids of any race to have freedom. They naturally become Chad-only and hypergamous.

And with she-boons, they naturally act like the savages they are. It's all very primal, not "society."

Though I do agree that American niggers tend to come in two classes - field and house. So, you're right to an extent. Selective breeding. The problem is that the average mayo can't tell a field nigger from a house nigger, and diversity policies aim to hire lots of blacks. Racist mayos, I agree with you, can't really can't tell the difference at all between field and house. So, disasters tend to happen.

But the house ones were bred to come into the house. Those are the ones you should hire. The field niggers belong in the fields.

Poor analogy, especially since most incels, as repressed as we are, don't behave this way.
Maybe not us specifically, since we are self-aware enough to actually identify as incels and recognize what our issue is. But we know what sexual/social repression and bullying can lead to in at least some portion of people. It doesn't take all. "Inceldom" is also a somewhat (not totally) new phenomenon ever since extreme hypergamy hit the modern world. Anti-black sentiments and actions aren't new. The anti-black bubble was always going to burst eventually. Most incels cope with bluepill and most blacks cope with the promise of assimilation.
And with she-boons, they naturally act like the savages they are. It's all very primal, not "society."
This is not the same group of people you see today. So yes, it is society.

GGjMxqyXQAEYmQ7

Even with that, most people don't just go around beating people. Even black women. The ones that do; their behavior traces right back to the overcharged feminism I referred to earlier. The system loves dysfunctional black women because they fill prisons up. Hence the subversion.

Last edited:
Maybe not us specifically, since we are self-aware enough to actually identify as incels and recognize what our issue is. But we know what sexual/social repression and bullying can lead to in at least some portion of people. It doesn't take all. "Inceldom" is also a somewhat (not totally) new phenomenon ever since extreme hypergamy hit the modern world. Anti-black sentiments and actions aren't new. The anti-black bubble was always going to burst eventually. Most incels cope with bluepill and most blacks cope with the promise of assimilation.

This is not the same group of people you see today. So yes, it is society.

View attachment 1080209

Even with that, most people don't just go around beating people. Even black women. The ones that do; their behavior traces right back to the overcharged feminism I referred to earlier. The system loves dysfunctional black women because they fill prisons up. Hence the subversion.
Do she-boons really fill prisons up? In today's world, where women are priveleged and people walk on eggshells for coloreds, she-boons can probably get away with this behavior. And, while it's true most people don't go around just beating people up, she-boons are statistically more likely to do so. "Society" is a cope.

It's true unfettered feminism has emboldened foids to act on very bad behavior out in the open. The actions they now feel free to take are the ones that come naturally, primally to them. For she-boons, it's this video. But it's a very internal, primal, DNA functioning.

Also, what relevance is the colorized photo of some speak easy?

The Student leadER wanted to Be the hERo. And got the pummelER treatment instead . Ein OpfER und vERsager durch und durch :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Skoga @nice_try @Lebensmüder @Retardinator @Rotter

I'll never understand why people insist on protecting people who hate them.

This shit is hilarious I need to see more videos like this. What a fag "student leader" jfl. Imagine jumping in to protect some foid from getting a rightful beating. He actually probably thinks his student leader position is important too, what a cuck.

Wtf those chimp noises :feelskek:
>Literally making chimp noises
:feelskek:
Lol when they were circled around him, chimping out and beating on him while he was on the ground, it literally sounded like a bunch of chimpanzees in a fight. Why they fuck did this fag walk into that situation he should have known what was gonna happen?

:lul:
Average nigress has way more testosterone than this lanky soy fuck.

I just knew it would be a bunch of she-apes involved

This is not a school, this is a jungle, fuck society.

The Student leadER wanted to Be the hERo. And got the pummelER treatment instead . Ein OpfER und vERsager durch und durch :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Skoga @nice_try @Lebensmüder @Retardinator @Rotter
jfl

He's lower T than the black girl he's going up against :feelskek:

Das blut afrikas

Sheboons should be classified as honorary men

is that a school or a zoo?

Rare instance of a woman trying to protect a man

Should have taken a bunch on banana's to calm things down

I go to that school and was one of the girls in the video, they are brother and sister and he was “defending” her from us because she called our friend the n word. When we confronted them, they defended their actions as "freedom of speech" and made racially insensitive remarks.

I go to that school and was one of the girls in the video, they are brother and sister and he was “defending” her from us because she called our friend the n word. When we confronted them, they defended their actions as "freedom of speech" and made racially insensitive remarks.
You're a woman?

You're a woman?
yes. we are in a predominately black school with majority black teachers and a black principal, he was warned many times by the teachers who had heard him being racist to random black students, im surprised no one had said anything to him earlier

yes. we are in a predominately black school with majority black teachers and a black principal, he was warned many times by the teachers who had heard him being racist to random black students, im surprised no one had said anything to him earlier
Seems like a larp

Seems like a larp
no, like i said we confronted them many times and they were walking away while saying it was freedom of speech.

then right before it turned physical i said “u called us n*ggers right?” and he said and i quote “well, ur acting like it” that’s when everyone started yelling and jumping

no, like i said we confronted them many times and they were walking away while saying it was freedom of speech.

then right before it turned physical i said “u called us n*ggers right?” and he said and i quote “well, ur acting like it” that’s when everyone started yelling and jumping
Why did you tag me ?