Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shitskinpill: Darker skin and brown eyes automatically make you uglier.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
From handsome man to just another stereotypical Pakistani you see on street: having shitskin and brown eyes is the true ethnic pill. :blackpill:

Eve color is cope

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: epic being white :feelshmm:

Mogs me in both

most whores like tanned skin

What about shit-skinned with blue eyes? I think when it comes to colour, it's the eyes that toilets care about the most.

tbh i really like black eyed brown women :feelsohh:

just get contacts theory:feelsaww:

Brutal Indo-EuroSteppeAncestrypill

White femoids used to give me 40+ thumbs-down daily on Yahoo.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Pakistanis MOG:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

The shitcontinent

Pashtuns make a large portion of Pakis, it's just that most Pahstuns dont look like that

View attachment 573736
Pashtans consider themselves very diffrent to indic subgroups, punjabis are actually racist to pashtans. Pashtans speak pashto, and are iranic, punjabis, sindhis are browner indo-aryans who get looked down upon by pashtans, and they constantly post the whitest possible pashtans to prove how how pakistan is whit n sheeit. I mean those look like dardic or nuristanis
Pashtun_man_in_Afghanistan.jpg
_106779267_mediaitem106779266.jpg

Those are actual average pashtans.

Pashtans consider themselves very diffrent to indic subgroups, punjabis are actually racist to pashtans. Pashtans speak pashto, and are iranic, punjabis, sindhis are browner indo-aryans who get looked down upon by pashtans, and they constantly post the whitest possible pashtans to prove how how pakistan is whit n sheeit. I mean those look like dardic or nuristanis
Pashtun_man_in_Afghanistan.jpg
_106779267_mediaitem106779266.jpg

Those are actual average pashtans.
Those 2 guys still kinda look white though. Like Serbian or Bulgarians

Those 2 guys still kinda look white though. Like Serbian or Bulgarians
there features arent white at all. Most white looking pashtans still have significant iranian Neolithic admixture as well as sintasha (european), so they still have hooked noses, and other semitic features that euros dont have

having shitskin and brown eyes is the true ethnic pill. :blackpill:
Ethnic pill is they're ugly because of shit features mostly,(Shit eye area,weak recessed jaw low cheekbones big or hooked nose and other things).But some skin undertones are ugly and a failo for sure.

blue eyes pill is one of the most retarded autistic ethnic copes,if you don't have the eye area and facial harmony to go with it doesn't mean shit.it's more of a booster to your base(face bones).

Example:

Both have blue eyes and almost same coloration but you can clearly tell which one slays and which one is an incel.

Eve color is cope

Last edited: