Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ShootER on the run aftER shooting dead 8 people in 3 separate locations in Chicago

Probably gang violence?

Location is very likely niggers being niggers.

Location is very likely niggers being niggers.
Niggers usually don't shoot dead that many. They spray their UZIs, causing as high as 10s of injuries but death count is usually 1-3 at max.

Niggers usually don't shoot dead that many. They spray their UZIs, causing as high as 10s of injuries but death count is usually 1-3 at max.
This is another example.

13236986-image-of-young-thug-with-a-gun.jpg

Update:apparently it's a nigger but I doubt this is the regular sideways UZI shooter if he can get 8 kills

GEeyYs2WwAAGgd0

Update:apparently it's a nigger but I doubt this is the regular sideways UZI shooter if he can get 8 kills

GEeyYs2WwAAGgd0
He is the chris dorner of gangs

Going on Twitter you'd think mass shooters are all white incel white supremacists

Watch the left wing media try and bury it or distort the truth.

Niggers gonna nig

Going on Twitter you'd think mass shooters are all white incel white supremacists
In a twisted way, it's a W for diversity...now trannies, faggots, foids get to "have fun" too

Dindu nuffin. Free my mans, racist ass police looking to lock up another melanated gentleman.

Guess he shot himself all the way in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back