Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shopenhauers advice to Chad, lol

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
"if she says she needs space, neither argue nor plead. Withdraw all attention immediately.

Simply disappear. The ease with which you depart will profoundly disturb her.
Th

Last edited:
Schopenhauer's essay "On women" is a masterpiece

He was based asf. First time reading it made me so relieved that there were men who thought like me.
I felt the exact same bro. Now I know there's many more of us but back in the day I was alone in my convictions.

I'm aware that this reply hinges on "foid worship". However, I think it is relevant enough to justify providing publicly.

Simply disappear. The ease with which you depart will profoundly disturb her.

Yes...I think you are right.

Recall Jalen "James" Slack. Now, recall James Knott, Shannon's 2015-2020 lover.

Jalen

Personal

Personality

"One sigh at a time in Clown World"...:feelsclown::feelsclown:

"What disturbs and depresses young people is the hunt for happiness on the firm assumption that it must be met with in life. From this arises constantly deluded hope and so also dissatisfaction. Deceptive images of a vague happiness hover before us in our dreams, and we search in vain for their original. Much would have been gained if, through timely advice and instruction, young people could have had eradicated from their minds the erroneous notion that the world has a great deal to offer them."

Rip Arthur... rip