Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short men to be labeled as incel no matter what you do.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
FF138869 3295 4C28 AA54 E593CC84A40C

Their i[UWSL]s no tooth fairy their is no Easter bunny their is no woman that loves short man. Short men where never given the fair chance to defend themselves. Then they go ":feels::feels: nooooo why he kill himself I was joking ahhahahaha" "There are other fish in the sea some woman have to like short men :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"[/UWSL]

I feel for the shorties that wouldn't be incels had they been taller, but its just as unfair as being an incel due to few milimeters of skull here and there :feelsmage:

I feel for the shorties that wouldn't be incels had they been taller, but its just as unfair as being an incel due to few milimeters of skull here and there :feelsmage:
No matter how you look being short is a death sentence. As being part of the nation of inceldia that is fact for our short brothers.

There should be federal law for people having to date their own height category

There should be federal law for people having to date their own height category
If this was implanted before I was born that would've been pretty ok as I would not have to worry being this fucking short.:feelsthink:

Just please tell me at least there are foids who have fetish for short men or something. I beg you.

Agreed, short men should be premiered and prioritized in more ways. There’s probably nothing worse than being a short man.

View attachment 442937
Their i[UWSL]s no tooth fairy their is no Easter bunny their is no woman that loves short man. Short men where never given the fair chance to defend themselves. Then they go ":feels::feels: nooooo why he kill himself I was joking ahhahahaha" "There are other fish in the sea some woman have to like short men :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"[/UWSL]
Woman don't care about short males suiciding, they are virtue signaling, stop using suicide as a payback for them because there is literally 0 payback in that, think in a bettER payback or eithER just keep ldaring.

Last edited:
I want to hope that's a troll.

no women will date shorter guys.. "they don't feel like shorties are going to protect her" yeah.. you can't reason with that

Tbh a lanky tallfag can't protect women either but they'll still fuck him. While a short musclehead can protect women, but still looks weird. Protection is just the conscious blue pill justification of the preference; in reality women just like to feel small compared to the man they're fucking. This is why short foids especially like tall men, they can get dwarfed and manhandled in a way other couples couldn't dream of.

Woman don't care about short males suiciding, they are virtue signaling, stop using suicide as a payback for them because there is literally 0 payback in that, think in a bettER payback or eithER just keep ldaring.
Who said I was using suicide as a payback. Jfl. .is really ain't itself
I want to hope that's a troll.
And I want to hope that your kidding. I am 5'3 fucking 3 and a low iq cel what is that you fucking want

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back