Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Short women are the number one cause of manletism tbh

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
My grandpa was 5'4 and grandman was 5'3. Yet my dad grew up to be 5'8. My mom is 5'0 or maybe 5'1 and I am only a mere 5'7.

Two of my cousins(one from dad's side and family and another fron mom's) are very tall. One is 6'2 18 Year old, another is 6'3 15 year old. They are considered massive in Curryland and pretty much tower over 80% of men usually. Funny thing is both of their fathers aren't very tall at all. On mom's side the uncle is literally a 5'6 Manlet and on Dad's side of family the Uncle is 5'9. Yet somehow they both gave birth to very tall sons ?

The key lies in their mums. The Cousin who is 6'3 at 15 mom is very tall for a woman at 5'9 and another's is 5'7. These were arranged marriages mind you so my uncles aren't players either. I strongly believe if my mom had been at least 5'4 or 3' I would have reached a comfortable height of 5'9 to 5'10. Or maybe even six feet who knows. My dad grew four inces taller than his father after all. I strongly believe that despite what normies might tell you a short guy doesn't necessarily mean a short son, especially if his partner is a tall women. Short women love to claim that Short men have inferior genes yet never seem to address that most manlets come from short mothers. This youtube couple kinda made me think this.

The father here is short and mom is kinda tall yet look at that 4 month old baby. He looks legit 3 years old with that size. Off course we don't know for sure how tall he is gonna be but his mum claims his predicted height is 6'5 and it seems he really has got a headstart.

I would like to ask my fellow manlets too if their mums are short or tall. I definitely think it's actually short women who cause manletism not short men.

The height of both parents, along with environmental factors, contribute to the height of their offspring tho.

Not only height, but face as well. Foids are the main ones that in general have inferior genes, simply because they always date up and men date down.

I want Lady Dimitrescu to dom me tbh

Not only height, but face as well. Foids are the main ones that in general have inferior genes, simply because they always date up and men date down.
Ragefuel and these bitches have the gall to blame men for offspring subhumanity:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

If my mom was at least average height, I would've easily hit 6ft in high school, but now I'm stuck at 5'9:feelsree:.

The height of both parents determines the child's height

If my mom was at least average height, I would've easily hit 6ft in high school, but now I'm stuck at 5'9:feelsree:.
Not a bad height bro. Just wear some high heeled shoes and you can be 5'10(which is enough).

Not a bad height bro. Just wear some high heeled shoes and you can be 5'10(which is enough).
What kind of high heeled shoes only increases my height by 1". My regular shoes already does that kek.

I agree yet there are men out there who say short stacks are good in reality they need to be got ridden of from the gene pool.

What kind of high heeled shoes only increases my height by 1". My regular shoes already does that kek.
So you are good to go. 5'10 is a good height. It won't hold you back. Unless your face is sub5 you shouldn't be inkwell.

So you are good to go. 5'10 is a good height. It won't hold you back. Unless your face is sub5 you shouldn't be inkwell.
I'm sub4

Can relate, my dad was 190cm my mom is 150.

Can relate, my dad was 190cm my mom is 150.
Fuck short bitches. Literal fucking inkwell factories. Tallfags like your dad who get with these women are unironically the dumbest fags out there.

Fuck short bitches. Literal fucking inkwell factories. Tallfags like your dad who get with these women are unironically the dumbest fags out there.
Sad to admit, but you are right,

My grandpa was 5'4 and grandman was 5'3. Yet my dad grew up to be 5'8. My mom is 5'0 or maybe 5'1 and I am only a mere 5'7.

Two of my cousins(one from dad's side and family and another fron mom's) are very tall. One is 6'2 18 Year old, another is 6'3 15 year old. They are considered massive in Curryland and pretty much tower over 80% of men usually. Funny thing is both of their fathers aren't very tall at all. On mom's side the uncle is literally a 5'6 Manlet and on Dad's side of family the Uncle is 5'9. Yet somehow they both gave birth to very tall sons ?

The key lies in their mums. The Cousin who is 6'3 at 15 mom is very tall for a woman at 5'9 and another's is 5'7. These were arranged marriages mind you so my uncles aren't players either. I strongly believe if my mom had been at least 5'4 or 3' I would have reached a comfortable height of 5'9 to 5'10. Or maybe even six feet who knows. My dad grew four inces taller than his father after all. I strongly believe that despite what normies might tell you a short guy doesn't necessarily mean a short son, especially if his partner is a tall women. Short women love to claim that Short men have inferior genes yet never seem to address that most manlets come from short mothers. This youtube couple kinda made me think this.

The father here is short and mom is kinda tall yet look at that 4 month old baby. He looks legit 3 years old with that size. Off course we don't know for sure how tall he is gonna be but his mum claims his predicted height is 6'5 and it seems he really has got a headstart.

I would like to ask my fellow manlets too if their mums are short or tall. I definitely think it's actually short women who cause manletism not short men.

Yep my mom is like 5"2 and my dad 5"10 and I am a 5"7 manlet , and my mom don't like it (my brother is 5"11 like all my cousin and some uncle)

Grandman?

Short men have to suffer for the actions of short women.

High estrogen causes growth plates to close early. There are thus two types of short women- the type that were malnourished through childhood and teens and the type that are just highly sexually divergent and it's easy to tell looking at their other assets. Some men like the first type because they can look like little girls but the second type is actually a display of robustness and you can expect the men in her family to be tall.:bigbrain:

I don't think this is true entirely. My grandad is 5'8 which is like the king of manlets and my grandmother is 5'9 and all of their kids are only slightly above average three daughters 5'5 and one son who's 5'11 (this is only one example but I do think it shows that it's not a combination that will create tall of spring consistently(. What I do believe is that short women will produce short children even with tall men as I've seen it happen consistently. Also, women's heights and men's are somewhat equivalent. A 5'5 women is the equivalent of say a 5'10 man, a 5'4 women is the equivalent of a 5'9. Even in the Netherlands and some Eastern European countries where the men average 6'0 the average women only top out at just over 5'6 or 5'7. For my latter point I've seen tons of examples of really tall dad and short mother and the son only turns out 5'8 or 5,9, sometimes even very much below average. Sometimes the child turns out similar height to the father due to pure genetic lottery. At the end of the day height isn't a dominant trait unless you have two tall parents and even then it's variable between off spring.

I don't think this is true entirely. My grandad is 5'8 which is like the king of manlets and my grandmother is 5'9 and all of their kids are only slightly above average three daughters 5'5 and one son who's 5'11 (this is only one example but I do think it shows that it's not a combination that will create tall of spring consistently(. What I do believe is that short women will produce short children even with tall men as I've seen it happen consistently. Also, women's heights and men's are somewhat equivalent. A 5'5 women is the equivalent of say a 5'10 man, a 5'4 women is the equivalent of a 5'9. Even in the Netherlands and some Eastern European countries where the men average 6'0 the average women only top out at just over 5'6 or 5'7. For my latter point I've seen tons of examples of really tall dad and short mother and the son only turns out 5'8 or 5,9, sometimes even very much below average. Sometimes the child turns out similar height to the father due to pure genetic lottery. At the end of the day height isn't a dominant trait unless you have two tall parents and even then it's variable between off spring.
Your height is mostly influenced by the X-chromosome, so for foids, it's 50/50, while for guys, it mainly depends on their moms' genetics.

Indeed,it's unnerving that society hates manlets yet encourages short wahmen to fuck "tall men". Normies forgot how genetics work.

Your height is mostly influenced by the X-chromosome, so for foids, it's 50/50, while for guys, it mainly depends on their moms' genetics.
Factual.

Indeed,it's unnerving that society hates manlets yet encourages short wahmen to fuck "tall men". Normies forgot how genetics work.
Modern society is dysgenic in general and most men are retarded/buy into feminist rhetoric. I literally know a guy who had children with a womanlet he's 6'1 and all but one of his sons turned as tall as him. One has the shorter stature of the mother and her danty build (the dad is built like a gorilla naturally) the other is somewhere in the middle, and the last one is exactly like his dad. It pisses me off that my dad had children with an average height women (I also got all of my shit features from her) as well, I'm lucky to be the same height as him but even then if if he just had children with a tall women then his bloodline would mog for ages, normies really don't understand genetic privilege. To me personally short women the majority of the time are inferior to taller women 1: Short Legs 2: Less room for cleavage/A more shapely body 3: If you're a really tall man and you're into short women I think there's honestly something wrong with you 4: They're manlet producing machines. 5:Most womanlets hit the wall harder, if you're a taller women you have the potential for a better body which is the main appeal of MILFS, imagine what will happen when your pretty flat/busty girlfriend gets old? She will balloon into a walrus or become extremally wrinkly.

Last edited:
True.
The height of both parents, along with environmental factors, contribute to the height of their offspring tho.
People of this forum are retarded. I wouldn't use logic on them. The above argument is a more valid one. Yes, both manlets and womanlets contribute to manlet children, but far more womanlets reproduce versus manlets.

Im an exception in that case, my mother is less than 1 inch under average height, its my dad who is a turbomanlet and ruined the bloodline even more

If it wasn´t for my mom, I´d be a dark Triad 6´1 slayer