Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my height

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I am 5'7 and every single man where I live is at least 5'11 and even the women are at least 5'9. Very often if I'm walking home from the gym at night drunks yell at me for no reason and want to fight me. A few months ago I had to actually fight off an attacker and I put that asshole in his place. I get mocked and looked down upon by people at work and college (even by people I mog) everyone sees me as a lesser man for my height besides my best friend and random ricecels who I befriend.

How tall are ricecels?

I'm also 170cm and I feel like a midget even when I'm not next to other people. I look like a child if I don't wear shoes. I wear shoes even in the house just to feel taller. It's very brutal. Are you European?

It's important that we incels know how to defend ourselves, we always have a target on our back.

I'm also 170cm and I feel like a midget even when I'm not next to other people. I look like a child if I don't wear shoes. I wear shoes even in the house just to feel taller. It's very brutal. Are you European?
Yes I'm European. People think I'm 14. A few years ago I was a security guard at a grocery store and got mogged by everyone, I even heard many laugh at me (even elderly foids) I quit quickly.

Get one of those ultra tiny pistols that girls carry in their purse and shove it in your camoflage cargo pants for safety

It's important that we incels know how to defend ourselves, we always have a target on our back.
Sadly some instructors will see you as lesser man for being below 6ft and even daring to enter. Happened to me.

Sadly some instructors will see you as lesser man for being below 6ft and even daring to enter. Happened to me.
Fucking brutal.

I noticed this too.. just laying fire on some short students for no reason while saying nothing or even befriending chads

I'm 5'8" and it feels like most people tower over me except for SEA people. Even women are like 5'10" here.

I noticed this too.. just laying fire on some short students for no reason while saying nothing or even befriending chads
Even when I was doing better than chad despite being less experienced I got treated bad and accused of being prideful for no reason.

Even when I was doing better than chad despite being less experienced I got treated bad and accused of being prideful for no reason.
If you're short, acting confident means you're "compensating" but simultaneously you're told to be more confident so people won't mess with you due to your height.

Fucking brutal.
You think that's brutal hear this. I refused to spar a foid, my instructor got mad, so he sparred with me, but for some reason he went 100% power against me and kicked me in the face so hard I couldn't hear things properly for a minute.

He then later on lectured me in front of the class about how combat sports is for everyone.

I never returned after that

If you're short, acting confident means you're "compensating" but simultaneously you're told to be more confident so people won't mess with you due to your height.
The thing is I don't even talk much, so the accusations of pride come out of nowhere. I agree their advice is hypocritical.

Short Sub5s cannot win. If we're good at anything we're compensating, nerds or creepy.

Short Sub5s cannot win. If we're good at anything we're compensating, nerds or creepy.
They have a hatred for those who are skilled despite being unattractive.

You think that's brutal hear this. I refused to spar a foid, my instructor got mad, so he sparred with me, but for some reason he went 100% power against me and kicked me in the face so hard I couldn't hear things properly for a minute.

He then later on lectured me in front of the class about how combat sports is for everyone.

I never returned after that
What a bluepilled cuck of an instructor. At least he outed himself as such. He doesn't deserve business from incels.

What a bluepilled cuck of an instructor. At least he outed himself as such. He doesn't deserve business from incels.
Sometimes I fantasise about returning after 10 years of training and kicking his ass. I'm finding a new dojo soon.

Sometimes I fantasise about returning after 10 years of training and kicking his ass. I'm finding a new dojo soon.
Based.

I'm 5'5, mogger

That's even more brutal you're getting mogged by aryan superhumans
I also have polish subhuman genetics. I started balding at 17-18 now almost completely bald at 24
My skull and jawline are subhuman too. My head is too big and I'm recessed asf

I also have polish subhuman genetics. I started balding at 17-18 now almost completely bald at 24
My skull and jawline are subhuman too. My head is too big and I'm recessed asf
my facial features and height is average, but my skintone is dark brown, I wish I can trade your skin color with mine( since you are white) for thick perfect hairline. Very brutal.

My hair has been receding since age 16

I'm 160cm, but I'd kill to be 170. :feelsohgod: Just 2cm taller than my father. This damn arranged marriage crap screwed with my height. He shouldn't have married and had children. My mom left him anyway, so why the hell did she pop me out? :lasereyes:

Netherlands ?

same sucks being short, bullied all the time for it

I'm 160cm, but I'd kill to be 170. :feelsohgod: Just 2cm taller than my father. This damn arranged marriage crap screwed with my height. He shouldn't have married and had children. My mom left him anyway, so why the hell did she pop me out? :lasereyes:
subhuman parents who procreate are selfish creatures

Me too, but IAM 5'11 but foreigners all tower over me

Last edited:
I am 1,57 (about 5'2) and my hopes of having a traditional family and dying happy are over.

I am 5'7 and every single man where I live is at least 5'11 and even the women are at least 5'9. Very often if I'm walking home from the gym at night drunks yell at me for no reason and want to fight me. A few months ago I had to actually fight off an attacker and I put that asshole in his place. I get mocked and looked down upon by people at work and college (even by people I mog) everyone sees me as a lesser man for my height besides my best friend and random ricecels who I befriend.
How do people mock you that you not?

I am 5´9 and live in TallFag land.
the ´shortest´ men I personally knew from High school, were at least 5´10.
Even Freshman boys from high school, heightMog me to oblivion while im in my early 20´s .
If there was 1 thing I could change about myself, it would be my height.
I hate it.
I would love to be around 5´11 - 6´0 tall barefoot,

I look like a skinny little boy, with the frame of a 14yo Auschwitz survivor.

I know how you feel,
You will never be respected as a short man

My height is the same as yours

But hey, it's the average for my race, it could be worse

If you are white or black it is suifuel.

Think that you have the minimum height to be able to practice martial arts and gym without looking like a complete clown, at least we have that

My height is the same as yours

But hey, it's the average for my race, it could be worse

If you are white or black it is suifuel.

Think that you have the minimum height to be able to practice martial arts and gym without looking like a complete clown, at least we have that
Sadly even in the dojo I'm rejected, though that could be due to the autism, but I always had good experiences befriending ricecels, much mutual respect. I suspect it is due to me being of a similar nature. A Chinese friend of mine says I have an Asian brain.

We can also still look good when bodybuilding so that's good I guess.

Sadly even in the dojo I'm rejected, though that could be due to the autism, but I always had good experiences befriending ricecels, much mutual respect. I suspect it is due to me being of a similar nature. A Chinese friend of mine says I have an Asian brain.

We can also still look good when bodybuilding so that's good I guess.
You have a nice voice to me, you sound like a respectful guy, Asian personality indeed.

I think the best thing we can do with our height is to develop a strong but athletic body, taking care of our diet to always be at a low weight.

We are the same size as Bruce Lee, we should aspire to have a physique like his.

You have a nice voice to me, you sound like a respectful guy, Asian personality indeed.

I think the best thing we can do with our height is to develop a strong but athletic body, taking care of our diet to always be at a low weight.

We are the same size as Bruce Lee, we should aspire to have a physique like his.
I'm working on that currently. I bulked up for long, but now I want to drop my weight from 83kg to 73kg