Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious shouId reclusemaxxer be banned

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
his threads dosent make sense at all he made a recent thread saying whites have it easy but i am white and a incel so he is a dumbass cant even include face, height race and shit. and he tells the awnsers to his problems when he makes a htread for example he says i need to get a job or else i will be homeless well here is teh awsner bro. the final reason why he shouId be ban is because he keeps spamming the same threads over and over again

Yes. better make a poll tbh

Brutal. So am I. We mayocels have to stick together, we’re the only truecels.
agreed bro i am arab white and a fucking ugly dude its so over for me my brother who is 17 mogs me and is in college studying mechainal enggiering while i am here struggling to finish grade 12

nah, he is cool.

His threads are retarded water, but he's not spamming them anymore... :feelsjuice:

So whatever. :smonk:

No he makes good threads at least sometimes, and clearly has a lot to get off his chest. Just ignore him if you're annoyed by it.

He is a true brocel, I don't care if he spams, ID is trash already with all the oneitis posters and fakecels

he made a recent thread saying whites have it easy
That's true though,especially for first world cumskins,not only do they have first world card they also have the cumskin card which is liked in many places,especially SEA.
Should he be banned?No,he's not that annoying,i'd rather see @Saysitsover banned since i'm tired of his tooth rotting threads without posting any evidence.

That's true though,especially for first world cumskins,not only do they have first world card they also have the cumskin card which is liked in many places,especially SEA.
Should he be banned?No,he's not that annoying,i'd rather see @Saysitsover banned since i'm tired of his tooth rotting threads without posting any evidence.
yeah hes also annoyinh jfl

No but he should give @Reclus3 back his name

He is a true brocel, I don't care if he spams, ID is trash already with all the oneitis posters and fakecels
on god bro this site turned into a shitshow

Bro stop coping

You don’t “earn” a username you choose one
I don’t care I rotted on this forum for 7 weeks I clearly need this name more than the recluse with less than 1 day online and 2 posts

I don’t care this I rotted on this forum for 7 weeks I clearly need this name more than the recluse with less than 1 day online and 2 posts
I don’t care how long you rotted on the forum, by your logic I could steal your name from you because I need it more and rotted more on the forum

He is not breaking any rules. He is either a truecel or troll us hard. Same for @mogger you never know which side of his is fake.

I don’t care how long you rotted on the forum, by your logic I could steal your name from you because I need it more and rotted more on the forum
I’m an active member @Reclus3 is inactive because he’s probably a sexhaver

As soon as you become inactive for even a day I’m yoinking your name. See how you like it then

And @Reclus3 is the biggest truecel here, I’ve seen his pics and he’s an absolute monstrosity. Dude doesn’t even have the energy to get out of bed let alone post here

As soon as you become inactive for even a day I’m yoinking your name. See how you like it then
He literally doesn’t use his account at all he only made it outta boredom

I don’t know, I don’t like how he spams low effort posts.

Postmaxxing is dishonest.

Nigga be making a thread on what he had for dinner n shit :feelskek:

He is not breaking any rules. He is either a truecel or troll us hard. Same for @mogger you never know which side of his is fake.
yeah i guess

I don’t know, I don’t like how he spams low effort posts.

Postmaxxing is dishonest.

Nigga be making a thread on what he had for dinner n shit :feelskek:
xdd

nah he shouldn't be banned. Those that postmaxx by default will have low iq posts. Not like he posts obvious bait threads, he just says whatever is on his mind. Although some posts he makes can be super low-iq, he's alright. Plus I respect all my fellow blackcels.

nah he shouldn't be banned. Those that postmaxx by default will have low iq posts. Not like he posts obvious bait threads, he just says whatever is on his mind. Although some posts he makes can be super low-iq, he's alright. Plus I respect all my fellow blackcels.
yeah