Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should 5'4" Jewish midgets like "faded" be allowed to breathe our oxygen

Should 5'4" Jewish midgets like "faded" be allowed to breathe our oxygen

• YES, I am a cuck supporter of the Israeli agenda

• NO, jew midgets pollute our air with jew disease

• NO, all jews are diseased, not just Jew York midgets like @faded

Results are only viewable after voting.
IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
Serious question about the environmental health of all our brocels. To deal with the @faded jew threat.

Jews are the real master race :chad:, Aryans are delusional

Never mistake the Jewish Elite for the common jew it's exactly what they want.

Dead palestian baby.

gas them. what race are you though?

Yes, he's actually funny :feelskek:

Never mistake the Jewish Elite for the common jew it's exactly what they want.
The problem is, even the common Jews have way more nepotism connections than other people. They can simply join a synagogue, or go to reddit and ask for help, they will be dmed by their fellow kikeoids, many of them are fairly wealthy/influential.

Their genes pre-destinate them towards manipulative and psychopathic behavior too.

This isn't to say all Jews are like this but that's like saying there are high iq peaceful niggers in the hood. Both statements are true, but the example is extremely rare.

The problem is, even the common Jews have way more nepotism connections than other people. They can simply join a synagogue, or go to reddit and ask for help, they will be dmed by their fellow kikeoids, many of them are fairly wealthy/influential.

Their genes pre-destinate them towards manipulative and psychopathic behavior too.

This isn't to say all Jews are like this but that's like saying there are high iq peaceful niggers in the hood. Both statements are true, but the example is extremely rare.
This guys knows.

There's always going to be the idiot proletariat who says the Jews own Wall Street (private equity and hedge funds) because they're just so much damn smarter and superior. But when you actually live near and get to know idiot jew children like I have you realize it's a scam.

Honestly without nepotism and accrued wealth - Jews would actually be worse off than non-Jew whites. Their inbreeding makes most of them stupider, not smarter.

gas them. what race are you though?
You just quiet yourself. I only respond to questions from pre-2020cels. Like @AsiaCel

I deleted my posts several times hence my low post count.

They should have to pay a tax

Serious question about the environmental health of all our brocels. To deal with the @faded jew threat.
Kys antisemite
You are getting arrest for hate speech soon

This guys knows.

There's always going to be the idiot proletariat who says the Jews own Wall Street (private equity and hedge funds) because they're just so much damn smarter and superior. But when you actually live near and get to know idiot jew children like I have you realize it's a scam.

Honestly without nepotism and accrued wealth - Jews would actually be worse off than non-Jew whites. Their inbreeding makes most of them stupider, not smarter.
True:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

fuck no, give him the early 1940’s german treatment.

They should at least wear a yellow star so normies can identify them :feelssus:

To the oven with them

master race location

IMG 4363

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/z0FwdTJKwwg?si=lGCglGKG38ejtIqz

Last edited:
I only respond to questions from pre-2020cels.
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

It's over for 2024cels
It's over for 2023cels
It's over for 2022cels
It's over for 2021cels
It's over for 2020cels

Lifefuel for 2019cels
Lifefuel for 2018cels
Lifefuel for 2017cels

You just quiet yourself. I only respond to questions from pre-2020cels. Like @AsiaCel

I deleted my posts several times hence my low post count.
Posts683 = didnt read a single word

Only Jew I would defend in the holocaust is @faded but he is still richfag

Only Jew I would defend in the holocaust is @faded but he is still richfag
Then you're a useful retard because he, like most jews, would readily kill you for an extra shekel.

But where would the world be without useful idiots?

I actually respect you less than I do @faded. Because at least he gets something useful out of using you.

He'll be the first to tell you so.

@faded 3 shekels