Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should curries ascend with Australian Aborigine women???

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Perhaps curry men should go to Australia and find Aborigine women to ascend with?? Nothing to lose.

Does there exist an attractive abo foid on earth?

White men actually bred with aboriginal women so now there are almost no pure aboriginals left, almost all are mixed, and the mixed ones are Whiter and better looking. Considering some White men are willing to sink so low, what chance does a curry have?

OP, would you ascend with abo woman if she approached you?

Volcel if you wouldn't
full

The real question is will Abo women accept curries???

An abo foid smv is sky high compared to what a curry is. A part from looks Abos get higher NEET money and job opportunities.

no,aborigenese women are not human

Screen Shot 2019 12 23 at 65946 AM

One looks like a human, the other looks like the grinch after living years in the sahara desert.

I wonder what kind of abomination will be created when an aboriginal woman and Indian male breeds. Fucking hell.

I wonder what kind of abomination will be created when an aboriginal woman and Indian male breeds. Fucking hell.

some aborigines already look similar to curries tbh, just with puffier faces and slightly wider features

Sorry currycels but after seeing Cleverman and Wentworth, I will be spreading my white genes into these aboriginee qts