Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should greys be forced to post a video of them groping a foid before being able to post on the forum?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Should greys be forced to post a video of them groping a foid before being able to post on the forum

• Yes, greyniggers should have to upload a video of them groping a foid.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No, keep things they way they are now.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A greynigger would not be allowed to make their first post - unless they uploaded a video of them walking up to a foid, groping the foid, and then getting away with it.

The foid in the video could not be their sister, mother, aunt, grandmother, niece, or cousin!

A greynigger would not be allowed to make their first post - unless they uploaded a video of them walking up to a foid, groping the foid, and then getting away with it.

The foid in the video could not be their sister, mother, aunt, grandmother, niece, or cousin!
glowing hard today agent Johnson

glowing hard today agent Johnson
If I see another greynigger with no avi, yet they expect me to read their posts - I will go bersERk in Minecraft.

you're black

and then getting away with it
-
We will also accept entrants who do not get away with it, and are tackled by bystanders or police and sentenced to at least 8 years in prison
-

Fakecel Chads could easily get away with it, the foids would let them hold on

Need a more stringent test

If I see another greynigger with no avi, yet they expect me to read their posts - I will go bersERk in Minecraft.
same here I'm getting really frustrated with their low iq responses and shitposting tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back