Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This stupid ass foid should be forced to be a prostitute by law for the rest of her life

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Any foid with a body count above 1 needs to be forced (by law) into prostitution whether if they like it or not and she somehow expects her boyfriend has a bright future

I allow a body count of two, one being her father uncle or older brother in her younger years and one being the first man she sleeps with outside of incest.

After that, its over. If her body count reaches 3, sex labor camp for you.

I allow a body count of two, one being her father uncle or older brother in her younger years and one being the first man she sleeps with outside of incest.

After that, its over. If her body count reaches 3, sex labor camp for you.
I expect my foidfriend to be a KHHV or else she is a pile of garbage.

Any non virgin foid needs to be forced into massage parlors by law

I expect my foidfriend to be a KHHV or else she is a pile of garbage.

Any non virgin foid needs to be forced into massage parlors by law
I can completely understand and agree, thats why I set the limit to two (where in that scenario I would be body number 2). In an ideal world it would be a khhv, but you have to understand as a father you get first dibs on your daughter once she is of age.

I can't stand with foids nowadays, all of them are whore, dress like a whore, talk like a whore, offer nothing besides sex.

No seal No deal. Simple.

Any foid with a body count above 1 needs to be forced (by law) into prostitution whether if they like it or not
based but instead of prostitution which implies she has a say in who she sells to she should be chained up for free use for all of society