Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should I beat up normies who disrespect me even a little bit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Im gymmaxxed should i beat them up even if its a little inconvenient conversation?:waitwhat: I'll probably get away with it as i live in a third world shithole. Maybe if i beat them up in front of their becky gfs i can get laid :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

gymmaxxed does not mean you can fight good

but all the normies here are cute face skinny fat lanklets i should be able to beat them up:feelsohgod:
also i do not advise to fight if you are gymaxxing. your shoulder is more valuable than normies. just humiliate them using social tricks :feelsaww:

Whoop their asses

also i do not advise to fight if you are gymaxxing. your shoulder is more valuable than normies. just humiliate them using social tricks :feelsaww:
Idk how to do that im 185lbs meathead i think i can beat normies

Idk how to do that im 185lbs meathead i think i can beat normies
aggression is attractive but you should use it in right place. just make sure foids can see normie tryna to bully you. after that beat the shit out of them. but it is so risky fighting against multiple enemies.

Do it, you’ve nevER had anything to lose as an inklER anyway