Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I cold approach a girl?

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
There's a girl I saw that is tall, pretty, big boobs, soft, cute face, reminds me of my sister a bit. This girl has dark hair, eyes, slightly tan skin, and she's tall, unlike my sister. (I'm not attracted to my sister, I don't mean for it to come off like that. No one else would think they look alike so I don't know why I'm talking about it like this.)

I think this girl's younger than me and she heightmogs me but I walk by her almost everyday in the mornings and I want to talk to her and kiss her feet. I think I've smiled at her before and she smiled back.

Try talking to her first. Dont just ask her out randomly.
How many times should I talk to her? I only see her for a little bit in the mornings when she's waiting for her class to start.

what else do you have to lose

Try and talk to her. Get some experience with chicks. You got nothing to lose but your pride right?

I hope you get lucky Bro!

cold approaching doesnt work if you are a sub5 male

If you’re not close with her 0 point

There's a girl I saw that is tall, pretty, big boobs, soft, cute face, reminds me of my sister a bit. This girl has dark hair, eyes, slightly tan skin, and she's tall, unlike my sister. (I'm not attracted to my sister, I don't mean for it to come off like that. No one else would think they look alike so I don't know why I'm talking about it like this.)

I think this girl's younger than me and she heightmogs me but I walk by her almost everyday in the mornings and I want to talk to her and kiss her feet. I think I've smiled at her before and she smiled back.
Yes, 100%

This shit is going to be hilarious

OP, please record it I need something to break the monotony of my life

I don't think I could without looking like a weirdo.
You could use one of those black screen camera apps and hold your phone at your waist like you’re not using it or something

If u are not trying to imply incest why would u compare her with your sister? WHY WOULD U EVEN TALK ABOUT YOUR SISTER IN THE POST?

As a pickup line, ask her if you can dip your crumpet in her tea.

tell her you can tell she has nice feet by her face

If u are not trying to imply incest why would u compare her with your sister? WHY WOULD U EVEN TALK ABOUT YOUR SISTER IN THE POST?
To give you a point of reference for what she looks like.

do you have pics of her or anything?

I haven't smelled them. That's a good sign, I prefer feet with as little scent as possible.
Can you usually smell other people’s feet?

The feethound lmao :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

what makes you think you have the slightest chance?

To give you a point of reference for what she looks like.
But I dont know your sister, I dont. No one here knows how your sister looks like. You were talking about your sister because you wanted to imply incest. There is no other reason.

If you really wanted to give us a point of reference you would have posted a picture of a girl that looks like the girl you were first describing in your post.

what could you talk with her about?

give it a try if you're a low inhib

What words should be said?
Ask her about the time or something first—something nonchalant. Act very casual. For example, you can act like you're in a hurry and look around (so don't make eye contact) and ask her very casually "Sorry, do you have the time?" Then follow up by saying "I have this [subject, e.g. chemistry] exam this period. [Subject] class is crazy." If she's taking that subject, she might open up and also mutually complain about that class, and it won't seem weird since you're talking about school-related stuff. If she isn't taking that class, she might get curious and ask you something like "You're taking [subject]? How hard is it?" (Resist the urge to say "That's what she said.) Afterwards, you can talk about that and next time, ask her what classes she takes and make a comment on each one. For example, if one of the classes she takes is English, say "English? Man, I hate that class, especially the creative writing assignments. They make you pump out 300-to-500-word essays everyday." If she disagrees, you can debate (good because you're both talking); if she agrees, you can both circlejerk in your mutual hatred of English class.

TL;DR: A good nonchalant and casual first impression is very good in establishing rapport early on, then you can move on to other topics and create a friendship from there.

Good luck, and if it fails, always remember there are other people.

PS: Does she look like Komi by any chance?
Komi Shouko Anime

But I dont know your sister, I dont.
My sister looks like me, with a small chin and nose. Her face looks softer and more rounded. Like the girl in OP except whiter, shorter, thinner, and more like me.
No one here knows how your sister looks like.
Now you do.
You were talking about your sister because you wanted to imply incest. There is no other reason.
Because she has the similar look in the face, chest, and posture as my sister does.
If you really wanted to give us a point of reference you would have posted a picture of a girl that looks like the girl you were first describing in your post.
I thought my sister had a similar look to her but I wouldn't post pictures of her for privacy reasons.

Does she look like Komi by any chance?
Komi Shouko Anime
Not really. No bangs, smaller eyes, thicker, longer ramus, more 3d.
Ask her about the time or something first—something nonchalant. Act very casual. For example, you can act like you're in a hurry and look around (so don't make eye contact) and ask her very casually "Sorry, do you have the time?" Then follow up by saying "I have this [subject, e.g. chemistry] exam this period. [Subject] class is crazy." If she's taking that subject, she might open up and also mutually complain about that class, and it won't seem weird since you're talking about school-related stuff. If she isn't taking that class, she might get curious and ask you something like "You're taking [subject]? How hard is it?" (Resist the urge to say "That's what she said.) Afterwards, you can talk about that and next time, ask her what classes she takes and make a comment on each one. For example, if one of the classes she takes is English, say "English? Man, I hate that class, especially the creative writing assignments. They make you pump out 300-to-500-word essays everyday." If she disagrees, you can debate (good because you're both talking); if she agrees, you can both circlejerk in your mutual hatred of English class.

TL;DR: A good nonchalant and casual first impression is very good in establishing rapport early on, then you can move on to other topics and create a friendship from there.

Good luck, and if it fails, always remember there are other people.
Thank you, when I walk by in the mornings, there are other people also waiting outside her class. Is that weird? Also, do I acknowledge her verbally while walking before I stop walking? If I just walk over and stand next to her and talk would that be weirder? Should I still be in in the path I was walking in when I stop and then stand next to her or should I not stop until I'm next to her?

Thank you, when I walk by in the mornings, there are other people also waiting outside her class. Is that weird?
No problem. How close is your class to hers? Try to do it while she's alone because you want to use the excuse of being close to her and her being the only one there to start a convo in order for it to not look weird.
Also, do I acknowledge her verbally while walking before I stop walking?
Stand next to her for a good period of time and shift around so you seem nervous (counterintuitive, I know, but it helps your story of being nervous for an exam and wanting to know the time, but only do this if you actually have an exam, don't lie). What's interesting is that because you're so nervous, it will actually lower your inhibition, especially if you're sleepy or something too.
If I just walk over and stand next to her and talk would that be weirder?
Yeah, that would be. Another approach is to act like you're curious about her class/have a friend in her class/want to see her teacher and go and peer into the room, then turn around and ask her "Have you seen [person, e.g. friend/teacher] around?" or "Is this ... class?" The second question works better if it's something niche like philosophy or law class since it's an elective class and you can act more curious about it. Ask her about the class content, assignments, quizzes (how hard they are, their structure), tests, what the teacher's personality and teaching style is like, etc. Make it brief and if she shows interest (isn't weirded out by it), go up to her and ask more questions. If a dude or someone else tries to make fun of you for talking to her or "wanting to pull her" or some shit like that, you can tell him that she's just your friend and the dude can fuck off. If the guy continues it, just ignore him (it's classic male dominance behavior—trying to put other guys down by ridiculing them to bring up their own social status and making them look tough in front of girls).
Should I still be in in the path I was walking in when I stop and then stand next to her or should I not stop until I'm next to her?
Varies with the approach, honestly.
Not really. No bangs, smaller eyes, thicker, longer ramus, more 3d.
Can you post anime waifu that looks like her? :3

Last edited:

When you do ask her out ,worst she can say is no, and if that happens, no biggie, just follow her to her car and rape her.
:feelsohh: Just grape her if she says no

Yeah go talk to her, you're still pretty young so that's good
Start a conversation first though.

Ok, does she look like this?
A7q1Avz 460s
Pp504x498 pad600x600f8f8f8

No problem. How close is your class to hers? Try to do it while she's alone because you want to use the excuse of being close to her and her being the only one there to start a convo in order for it to not look weird.
It's right outside the building she's in.
Stand next to her for a good period of time and shift around so you seem nervous (counterintuitive, I know, but it helps your story of being nervous for an exam and wanting to know the time, but only do this if you actually have an exam, don't lie). What's interesting is that because you're so nervous, it will actually lower your inhibition, especially if you're sleepy or something too.

Yeah, that would be. Another approach is to act like you're curious about her class/have a friend in her class/want to see her teacher and go and peer into the room, then turn around and ask her "Have you seen [person, e.g. friend/teacher] around?" or "Is this ... class?" The second question works better if it's something niche like philosophy or law class since it's an elective class and you can act more curious about it. Ask her about the class content, assignments, quizzes (how hard they are, their structure), tests, what the teacher's personality and teaching style is like, etc. Make it brief and if she shows interest (isn't weirded out by it), go up to her and ask more questions. If a dude or someone else tries to make fun of you for talking to her or "wanting to pull her" or some shit like that, you can tell him that she's just your friend and the dude can fuck off. If the guy continues it, just ignore him (it's classic male dominance behavior—trying to put other guys down by ridiculing them to bring up their own social status and making them look tough in front of girls).
Ok
Varies with the approach, honestly.

Can you post anime waifu that looks like her? :3
Face
20240201 220956
00020 24586845740

Body (the real girl's waist is thicker):
32b05dde503243e072b7182654ab95b7
F2IxEtra0AAZwte
81d37ca74b6244eba1da0dac8714fd9d

Last edited:
No shit, your goal is to just 'know' her first. So, instead of being the unknown face she walks past each day, become a name she knows. Simply stop her real quick and have a 20 second casual conversation addressing what you both know - that you both see each other often. Just be like

"Hey lol, I'm X, what's your name? Thought I'd say hi since we see each other every day." And, if you run out of steam at that point, say have a good day and carry on. From there you already have your foot in the door, and the rest is contextual depending on how she reacts. Just break that ice first, and it can be done suuuuper fast without overthinking.

No shit, your goal is to just 'know' her first. So, instead of being the unknown face she walks past each day, become a name she knows. Simply stop her real quick and have a 20 second casual conversation addressing what you both know - that you both see each other often. Just be like

"Hey lol, I'm X, what's your name? Thought I'd say hi since we see each other every day." And, if you run out of steam at that point, say have a good day and carry on. From there you already have your foot in the door, and the rest is contextual depending on how she reacts. Just break that ice first, and it can be done suuuuper fast without overthinking.
My ancestors didnt do that shit. Why does a man have to do that soy shit in order to get a pussy in today's world?

When you do ask her out ,worst she can say is no, and if that happens, no biggie, just follow her to her car and rape her.
This