Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should I drop out of high school?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Today in class my teacher made us get into partners and I was left without a partner I was extremely embarrassed and mad, FUCK PARTNER GROUPS! I CAN WORK ALONE JUST FINE! things like this make me fucking hate this shitty school should I drop out and just work instead?

no, you'll regret it

If you are in 3rd world just drop out.

Just another day at kids.is

Yes
I did it and i m now programmer

If you're autistic and ugly, yes, if not, stay in till you get your diploma or whatever equivalent, then decide from there if u wanna remain in education.

drive dump trucks instead

Yes, I'm sure employers are lining up to send job offers to uneducated social rejects. Like, choose one at most sweaty.

relatable
group works were always a pain in the ass for me because even if I somehow managed to get someone on my team, I had to do everything if not most of the work by myself

about your question I'd say no, unless;
-you want to live a miserable life with bottom tier jobs
-you already know a long term, fool proof way to make money that doesn't rely on education

No, get your diploma. If we can’t get laid, the best thing we can do is studymaxx/betabuxx

Since you have Internet access, you will have much more free time after dropping out.

Obtain a GED and apply to your local community college. The CC in my area, for example, guarantees university admission upon completion of their academic programs.

Do that and you will then be one step above rich foids who needed AP classes to succeed.

Last edited:
Another highschool emoboy being edgy on the internet. nice :fuk:

you are asking random people about your own future kid :feelskek:
Why would you do that? :feelskek::feelskek:

Don't do it, all the years you spent at school with worthless if you drop out. Better to get your Diploma

I dropped out, but not for a retarded reason like that.

If are sure that you can live a comfortable (in the economic sense) life without a high shcool or any higher education level, then sure.

If you are not sure of that (which is the case for most people), then you shouldn't do it, since being economically fucked would be much worse than enduring group projects

Last edited:
No.

start being asleep in class and make your depressed state noticeable force them to get people to help you.
I think that's only a recipe for being yelled at by teachers. No one cares about helping boys.

Today in class my teacher made us get into partners and I was left without a partner I was extremely embarrassed and mad, FUCK PARTNER GROUPS! I CAN WORK ALONE JUST FINE! things like this make me fucking hate this shitty school should I drop out and just work instead?
Just get your diploma. Better than dropping out.

not worth it just finish the school year and graduate

Finish high school. Just don’t go to college

I’m tempted to do it honestly but it’s a bad idea just finish high school fuck college tho :smonk:

my school years are still traumatic for me cuz bullies and abuse. get your highschool education on time or else you will damage your academic and financial future.

if you can graduate without going (like doing online school) maybe that would work. Do not drop out. if you can get a diploma or high school graduation equivalent qualification. you may need to go to college too or learn a trade. either way get good at math and sciences and pick a STEM career if college. you still are young so you have time to improve even if you are bad at aforementioned.

Dont waste good years making the mistakes we made and regret :feelsthink:

Drop out of HIGH SHCOOL?

my school years are still traumatic for me cuz bullies and abuse. get your highschool education on time or else you will damage your academic and financial future.

if you can graduate without going (like doing online school) maybe that would work. Do not drop out. if you can get a diploma or high school graduation equivalent qualification. you may need to go to college too or learn a trade. either way get good at math and sciences and pick a STEM career if college. you still are young so you have time to improve even if you are bad at aforementioned.

Dont waste good years making the mistakes we made and regret :feelsthink:
:soy::bluepill:

No don't. I did and I'm a huge loser on disability at 23 now still living with mommy. If you do at least get your GED right away and start working or something to progress in life.

Last edited:
Why did you decide to drop out?
I started dealing with mental illness and was so depressed and mentally tormented that I didn't give a fuck. Also I just wasn't thinking ahead.

Last edited:
yes. no doubt you should drop out
go study a course of your liking

I regret finishing school. I bought the lies they fed me
I let my mom make me do homework and go to school, it was a mistake
every day going to school was a mistake

No don't. I did and I'm a huge loser on disability at 23 now still living with mommy. If you do at least get your GED right away and start working or something to progress in life.

nah just finish that shit.

Drop out and do it online, that's what I did :feelsjuice:

Sorry boyo.

It's obviously better to finish, if possible.

Don't, college is unironically where most normie-tier men ascend with barsluts despite the sociopathic bantering. Just put up with it, if you are a junior in college and still a virgin, after years of effort in improvement, then you can consider dropping out.

GED有這麼難?