Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I drop this anime?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

I watched the first episode and it was boring as fuck tbh. The story is boring, cliche shit demons and heros blah blah. After the first episode i'm not really excited to watch the second episode.

Has anyone watched this anime? Does it get interesting later on? Or the only special thing here is the main character banging his sister?

watch 2 or 3 more then drop if suck still

It looks generic, and looks like a waste of time.

I have not seen it, but I suggest you do not watch

yeah you should tbh, nothing happens at the end.

watch 2 or 3 more then drop if suck still
That's what I will probably do tbh
It looks generic, and looks like a waste of time.

I have not seen it, but I suggest you do not watch
Yeah it seems way too generic and nothing worth watching

yeah you should tbh, nothing happens at the end.
It has a season 2 I think. Seems pretty boring tbh. Btw have you watched ergo proxy? It seems like a good anime but I think it has a foid protagonist which I don't like tbh

i hate anime with predominant female characters

I liked it. Even fapped

Even fapped
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lul

Rated 6.9/10 by myanimelist.net

Ouch!

Just be glad you didn't have to buy volume 1 of a dvd set you had no intention of completing. I had plenty of those back in the day.

Drop it and do something less gay with your time

how can you guys even watch anime, I couldnt bring myself to endure a full episode of something when I was younger, much less watch it now when I'm adult man

Last edited:
Finding good anime is like mining gold. Drop it, I dropped like 95% of the anime I started watching.

how can you guys even watch anime, I couldnt bring myself to endure a full episode of something when I was younger, much less watch it now when I'm adult man
How can you not

Finding good anime is like mining gold. Drop it, I dropped like 95% of the anime I started watching.
This is the reason why I'm not really into anime tbh. I saw some good popular shows but now it's hit or miss so I've just given up

DATE-A-LIVE is life.

I cannot stress its one of the most quoted animes on incels and youtube and has peak waifu in it. It's funny, charming, entertaining and sexy as fuck.

Very blackpilled, nuclearpilled in some regards too.

After Series 2 (I've torrented the blu-ray) I'm going to check out K-ON! Which I'm aware used to be your avi, did it not?

Shitty anime. Watched the entire first season. A rip-off of Highschool DxD

DATE-A-LIVE is life.

I cannot stress its one of the most quoted animes on incels and youtube and has peak waifu in it. It's funny, charming, entertaining and sexy as fuck.

Very blackpilled, nuclearpilled in some regards too.
I'll check it out, thanks!

After Series 2 (I've torrented the blu-ray) I'm going to check out K-ON! Which I'm aware used to be your avi, did it not?
Yes. K-On has its merits but the plot is practically nonexistent. You'll only enjoy it if you get attached to the characters.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Best quality torrent. It's Japanese with English subs but better than the English dub imo, which loses its heart and craziness when spoken in English.

You'll need some torrenting software. I always recommend qbit over utorrent any day.

Yes. K-On has its merits but the plot is practically nonexistent. You'll only enjoy it if you get attached to the characters.

It's "GirlsMoe anime" which I've heard is an acquired taste. Sounds a lot like "Oh My Goddess" which was late 2007 early 2008. I get that its sweet albeit vapid experience.