Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I get revenge on this fucking foid for ignoring me?

BPMAKA

BPMAKA

Greycel
I was paired up in a group project with a becky and the foid never listens to me, she ignores me and wants to talk to the 6'1 Jeromelite meathead that just sits there with his fucking basketball like a fucking monkey, The becky relies on me to get a good grade wondering if i should tank the project as justice or so something else

no you shouldnt help her

cut off his head and rape her over his corpse :feelsLightsaber:

She is not worth it, just like every foid.

No, she doesn't deserve your help.

Lol, just do the project yourself and don't speak to her. This is why I always hated partnering up / group assignments in school.. I was always with a bunch of normies that clearly didn't like me, but had no problem talking to each other. I always got weird looks and every was "mute" suddenly, ya know... the same people that are usually happy and extrovert? Lol... fml

I was paired up in a group project with a becky and the foid never listens to me, she ignores me and wants to talk to the 6'1 Jeromelite meathead that just sits there with his fucking basketball like a fucking monkey, The becky relies on me to get a good grade wondering if i should tank the project as justice or so something else
Don't tank the project because it probably won't have any negative affect on the Becky and her Chad friend. Do something else.

No, just talk to the teacher and ask to leave the group.

Tanking the project will just fuck you because chads and women can't lose. They might even throw you under the bus by blaming you for a suckfest of a project.

Depends on the kind of revenge you plan

If I kept track of all the times becky and ugly foids ignored me on dating app would need 1tb hard drive.

Don`t help her at all Bitch should be Er`d tbh

Tank it all, fuck it all up.

Yes you should, if you have any self-dignity. These foids deserve to be brutally punished.

There's not many ways to get a sissifying revenge without ending up in jail or prison. What did you have in mind?

She ignores you because she wants you to pursue her bro. Also, she flirts with meathead because she want to make you jealous bro. Normie advice for you, no need to thank me.