Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This website made me get fired and been on neetbuxx since

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was a blue pilled millenial. In my time 2000's 2010's there was no such thing as blackpill, at most it was PUA stuff so I was a bluepilled ignorant wage slave.

Then found this site read on everything, discovered I am manlet and subhuman and said fuck it, got fired because I walked out of the job , I just said fuck it without saying a word took my things and walked out hehehehe. Been on neetbuxx since because why the fuck should I work when I still wont get Becky or Stacy but only a landwhale that never showers or brush her teeth

so basically this site made me become neet and now i am ruthless because i know the only way to get what i want is to be ruthless, aggressive and not giving a fuck because i am subhuman i wont get anything in life from society

Last edited:
I was a blue pilled millenial. In my time 2000's 2010's there was no such thing as blackpill, at most it was PUA stuff so I was a bluepilled ignorant wage slave.

Then found this site read on everything, discovered and subhuman and said fuck it, got fired because I walked out of the job , I just said fuck it without saying a word took my things and walked out hehehehe. Been on neetbuxx since because why the fuck should I work when I still wont get Becky or Stacy but only a landwhale that never showers or brush her teeth

so basically this site made me become neet and now i am ruthless because i know the only way to get what i want is to be ruthless, aggressive and not giving a fuck because i am subhuman i wont get anything in life from society
Working for (((the system))) wouldn't be much better anyway.

Leaving your job ≠ getting fired

Leaving your job ≠ getting fired
nigga I got fired on the spot. I left my work station and just walked out of the building without saying a word and went home. The next day I got a letter delivered to my home address saying I am fired with immediate effect

nigga I got fired on the spot. I left my work station and just walked out of the building without saying a word and went home. The next day I got a letter delivered to my home address saying I am fired with immediate effect
You didnt explain why this website is responsible for you getting fired

Then found this site read on everything, discovered I am manlet and subhuman and said fuck it, got fired because I walked out of the job , I just said fuck it without saying a word took my things and walked out hehehehe. Been on neetbuxx since because why the fuck should I work when I still wont get Becky or Stacy but only a landwhale that never showers or brush her teeth

That's the spirit. We shouldn't be contributing to a society that denies us a happy life

I was blue pilled then I discovered my subhumanity and refuse to work to build a society for Chad, refugees, illegal immigrants, Stacy and her off spring and foids.

I rather neet and let them pay for me. Its a dog eat dog world

Give me money for a hooker , nigga.

I wanna larp as Jew how can I fake it is Israel?

Wise decision. The blackpill saved you from a life of fruitless effort. Working would only be tolerable if you had a foid to come home to.

Wise decision. The blackpill saved you from a life of fruitless effort. Working would only be tolerable if you had a foid to come home to.
or easy work with better pay but thats Chad only so let them do their own fucking work, sons of bitches.

I was blue pilled then I discovered my subhumanity and refuse to work to build a society for Chad, refugees, illegal immigrants, Stacy and her off spring and foids.

I rather neet and let them pay for me. Its a dog eat dog world
This still doesnt explain why they fired you. Did your boss sense your blackpill thoughts via mind control and decided to fire you or what ?

Give me money for a hooker , nigga.

I wanna larp as Jew how can I fake it is Israel?
IMG 2250

This still doesnt explain why they fired you. Did your boss sense your blackpill thoughts via mind control and decided to fire you or what ?
nigga I just walked out of the building where I work without saying anything to anybody and went home. There was important work to be done to meet a short time dead line and I just left what I was doing and simply went home.

The cucks at the work place had to divert workers to finish up , maybe the son of a bitch boss had to do the work himself hehehehehe

nigga I just walked out of the building where I work without saying anything to anybody and went home. There was important work to be done to meet a short time dead line and I just left what I was doing and simply went home.

The cucks at the work place had to divert workers to finish up , maybe the son of a bitch boss had to do the work himself hehehehehe
So technically you quit yourself, getting fired is against ones will

So technically you quit yourself, getting fired is against ones will
i guess i quit if you want to get all technical about it

Well, looking at the context, it seems OP had a realization after discovering this place & the blackpill that work was pointless. As such, he walked out which was him "quitting" but not in the formal manner.

Walked out of my last job because couldn't handle Trannie Team Leader and being Neetbux ever since

#NPNW basedcel

Irony is you'd have to work hard for the landwhale & be told by norms you're lucky if you had one.

Incels.co seriously played a small role in getting me autismbux, so I am grateful.

No pussy no work

Rise up fellow neetcels

You didn’t get fired. You fired your boss

it would be cooler if you actually got fired but you took a stand like a fakecel larping with nihilism