Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i get weight loss surgery?

Title

• Total voters
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I need to loose another 70 pounds which is impossible. I'm so fat I can't exercise either. Should I get my stomach stapled?

You don’t need exercise, just stop eating

You can exercise, stop complaining

liposuction fucks up your bodyfat distribution. If you regain your fat (which is bound to happen btw) you will look like an ogre.

Or just go on keto diet and do fasting.

Don’t get surgery

liposuction fucks up your bodyfat distribution. If you regain your fat (which is bound to happen btw) you will look like an ogre.
Exactly and then the bypass surgery destroys u permanently

don't listen to :bluepill: retards here, get surgery asap

just stop eating you retard LMAO how hard is it?

you don't know what it's like to have a usain bolt metabolism though, IT'S SO FUCKING HARD TO GAIN WEIGHT EVEN IF YOU EAT 5000 CALORIES PER DAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Get the surgery if you can afford it. You gotta change your diet though or you'll just gain the weight right back.

Surgery will fuck up your GI. Just eat less.

Start eating a lot less often, fasting helps burn fat like no other. Over 12h fasts help burn the fat when insulin goes down

Do a gastric bypass, ive seen amazing results.

I lost 63 LBS in 11 months. At first I did a bunch of 40-48 hour fasts (and one 72h). I did this from about 96kg down to 76kg (in the span of about 4 months, I think). After that, I moved to my own place for the first time. I've lost an additional 9 kg (19.8 LBS) in the last 7 months, simply because I'm trying to save money and I'm too lazy to cook my own food (and there are barely any affordable fast food options near me, so I keep losing weight without even trying). And I did this without exercising.

I'd say try the fasting, because once you start doing 40-48h fasts, it becomes easier to do it more. Like the first time it's extremely hard, but then less food fills you up more, and it becomes easier to do more fasts. And you feel full on less calories. Also make sure to use a calorie calculator like this one: https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html - to ensure you don't eat too much.

Also the money saving aspect made me feel more motivated to do it, because you are doing multiple good things at the same time, i.e. becoming healthier AND saving money.

Worth mentioning is that I'm a NEET, so I have to imagine it is easier to do these things when you don't need extra energy for work or studies.

Last edited: