Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I give up and cut off my hair

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
I have not cut my hair in ~14 months
I am deadly afraid of barbers and so I will do it in my bathroom with utensils.
I have thought of cutting it as far down my crescent, but unfortunately I would not be man enough to be a skinhead.
My birthday will be in a month, and with the possibility of my cousins arriving I could create a better impression.
IMG 20240113 230115

Several people commented that I look like a homeless gypsy and ,,Jesus crucified on the cross".

just buzzcut it

I just shave my head because no haircut has ever gotten me laid

They'll come up with something else if you cut it
Dealing with the initial responses from acquaintances is a different issue.

The first and last time I tried cutting my hair, the result i got was the school shooter bowlcut I had to go to the barber to cut it very short so it can regrow evenly

My birthday will be in a month, and with the possibility of my cousins arriving I could create a better impression.
No ben rickert

No one really cares how long your hair is, people evaluate you as a whole. If they think you're sloppy, it's only because you're a sub5. If you were a Chad then this is self-expression.

With all that grease you could cook a meal for a whole family