Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I livestream my experience trying to ascend in Greece?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I will be going to clubs alone and trying to ascend.
Not sure if I can livestream because no internet on my phone but if I connect to a public wifi I can post pics and vids.

Anyone would be interested in such a sperg journey of mine?

Or secretly record it and post it

depends if your larping or actually ugly. tbh wouldnt mind seeing humiliation. i think it'll be educational

depends if your larping or actually ugly. tbh wouldnt mind seeing humiliation. i think it'll be educational
I won’t be approaching them and I certainly wouldn’t record that. I’d have to take sort of creepshots if anything does happen.

Get internet then. It’s probably cheaper in Greece anyways

if you are ugly, i'd like to see their nights ruined by being hitted on by a subhuman:feelshaha:

If you're documenting it, it should be interesting to view and educational, but it d[UWSL]oesn't seem like a great idea tbh[/UWSL]

Going alone to these kind of places is much more ragefuel and suifuel than rotting at home

If you're documenting it, it should be interesting to view and educational, but it d[UWSL]oesn't seem like a great idea tbh[/UWSL]

Going alone to these kind of places is much more ragefuel and suifuel than rotting at home
Not really, I enjoy clubs. Can’t go alone here because it’s cringe but abroad I can be myself because i’ll never see these people again

Last edited:
White Slav but I look mystery meat

Not really, I enjoy clubs. Can’t go alone here because it’s cringe but abroad I can be myself because i’ll never see these people again
Then don't even try unless you want to get a laugh out of frightening femoids.

White Slav but I look mystery meat

Greek femoids want germanic ( anglo-saxon, Scandinavian, German) looking men.

Then don't even try unless you want to get a laugh out of frightening femoids.
I’ve been to clubs many times before. I enjoy them. Why would I frighten them lmao? I have a high trust phenotype tbh.

Good for you then, I hope you'll ascend :feelsautistic:

I'd be interested in seeing that

I mean.... sure it's geomaxxing research

I'm curious why greece though

it's more expensive than SEA and foids there are harder to get most likely
I’m not gookmaxxing. Club sluts are easy anywhere if you’re NT. i’m not but even a broken clock is right twice a day or something... idk

I’m not gookmaxxing. Club sluts are easy anywhere if you’re NT. i’m not but even a broken clock is right twice a day or something... idk
nah bro clubs are literally the worst everywhere (even SEA)
best chance is to catch cute isolated and/or poor foid on the internet

the prices for hotels actually seem similar to SEA but the ones I see look kinda scuzzy and have low reviews

nah bro clubs are literally the worst everywhere (even SEA)
best chance is to catch cute isolated and/or poor foid on the internet

the prices for hotels actually seem similar to SEA but the ones I see look kinda scuzzy and have low reviews
Foids approach at clubs even if they’re not drunk since it’s socially acceptable. It is easy if you’re not autistic. I’m not doing sex tourism or anything desperate like that.

Yeah, would be interesting to watch

Foids approach at clubs even if they’re not drunk since it’s socially acceptable. It is easy if you’re not autistic.
foids go to clubs to dance with their friends and/or chad and have simps buy them drinks

plus it's impossible to run game when you have to scream in a bitch's ear cause the music is so loud

finally, if you don't know how to dance (99% of men don't) you will look like a retard unless you are chad

foids go to clubs to dance with their friends and/or chad and have simps buy them drinks

plus it's impossible to run game when you have to scream in a bitch's ear cause the music is so loud

finally, if you don't know how to dance (99% of men don't) you will look like a retard unless you are chad
I’m not going to be “running game” jfl. I’ll just be there. Yeah I don’t know how to dance but when i’m drunk enough I don’t care. I’ve been more than a few times. I know how it’s like. I’ve NTmaxxed since pre-covid days too so it should be good.

I will be going to clubs alone
Most psychopathic thing I have heard today