Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I reveal what my oneitis look like?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Maybe it's time to show the girl i love, but ik I will just get roasted and made fun of for obcessing over her.

Maybe it's time to show the girl i love, but ik I will just get roasted and made fun of for obcessing over her.
Noooooooooooooooooooooo; You'll get exposed yourself. Doxxed.

Shell get doxxed by users and IT

Btw if anyone is wondering. I know what his oneitis looks like.

Your oneitis is so cute hot becky, imagine cumming inside her cute pink pussy:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Do what you like.

Your oneitis is so cute hot becky, imagine cumming inside her cute pink pussy:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Then hop on minecraft while she films a tiktok “he just nutted in me and is now playing pc”

She got railed by a gang of chads at a Halloween party while @HiddenUzer rotted with us
What would you do if you walked in on this scenario? @HiddenUzer

I’ve already seen her. Let .is dox her.

What would you do if you walked in on this scenario? @HiddenUzer
I would.... fap while crying on the side..... SIKE I'd beat up all the guys and have her all for myself

I would.... fap while crying on the side..... SIKE I'd beat up all the guys and have her all for myself
Would you die or get hurt pretty badly to save her from the gangbang?

pm me a picture of her

show me how your oneitis looks like. Pm me