Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I start a knife collection

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I want kabars, Smith and wesson, cold steel, sog, Ontario knife co knives etc

Yes, and for each blade stick a foid or whiteknights head on top. Get a nice see through storage cabinet for them too

Yes, and for each blade stick a foid or whiteknights head on top. Get a nice see through storage cabinet for them too
Based suggestion

Knives are pretty cool. I have a small pocket knife collection for EDC. My country has cucked knife laws, so a lot of cool knives are banned. Only allowed to carry small knives as well.

Only if you have too much money

Knives are pretty cool. I have a small pocket knife collection for EDC. My country has cucked knife laws, so a lot of cool knives are banned. Only allowed to carry small knives as well.
Germany ?

you're a ukcel right? And nice nice, I really like how kabars look in particular.

Only if you have too much money
I only get mid range knives.
No "magnacut" for me!

Only smith and Wesson are shit knives on his last.

Okc is awesome!

Get a rat 1&2 bro.

Rat 1 is big, but a rat 2 is apx 3" blade

Their frame lock is specially designed to not fail. (See the reviews!) But if it does fail, it fails in such a way as to prevent it from closing! Probably the fastest non switchblade I own...

However, Spiderco's have a double bevel and distal taper.... Making them super slicy! They too have mid range knives. The tenacious is famous.

Leatherman & Victorinox is good too. If you like being ready for anything.