Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I take the rope-pill?

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
This isn’t really meant to be an attention grabber, I’m just interested on wether I should rope or not. If I’m an incel and hold nothing of genetic value to future generations. What’s the point? Why should I continue to undergo such a pointless and meaningless existence for the sake of “being alive”? Life is brutal for no other reason than being unattractive. I’m sincerely questioning this. I just want a result that would benefit my existence, wether that be in a constant state of nothingness, or being in a state of unhappiness and constant oppression but being able to “live life”.

Last edited:
Don't, we're here for you.

No, isn't that "Chad to Chud" thing attached to your profile enough to prevent it. You most likely hold genetic value.

Why? Is it painful?
Tbh idk, I'm probably doing the normie type of virtue signaling of "oh don't do it":soy::foidSoy: but to be honest I'm struggling too to either kill myself or maybe go er, either way I'm scared of going to hell for either of those choices so you know, and I'm sure choking yourself is a painful way to go, but anyway just don't do it.

No, isn't that "Chad to Chud" thing attached to your profile enough to prevent it. You most likely hold genetic value.
That’s the thing though, how would I procreate if I’m an incel? Even if I were to find a partner they would most likely carry unattractive physical charectaristics as I’m sure no attractive woman would want to have sex with an incel.

Tbh idk, I'm probably doing the normie type of virtue signaling of "oh don't do it":soy::foidSoy: but to be honest I'm struggling too to either kill myself or maybe go er, either way I'm scared of going to hell for either of those choices so you know, and I'm sure choking yourself is a painful way to go, but anyway just don't do it.
Same if there is a hell you're going there either way because it's still suicide. The fear will always be there.

This isn’t really meant to be an attention grabber, I’m just interested on wether I should rope or not. If I’m an incel and hold nothing of genetic value to future generations. What’s the point? Why should I continue to undergo such a pointless and meaningless existence for the sake of “being alive”? Life is brutal for no other reason than being unattractive. I’m sincerely questioning this. I just want a result that would benefit my existence, wether that be in a constant state of nothingness, or being in a state of unhappiness and constant oppression but being able to “live life”.
You only hold nothing of genetic value in your home country. Try geomaxxing.

In the Bible it says most people go to hell. I’m sure most of us will go there (including myself). At least in hell everyone suffers.

No, if you overdose it's painless. However if you rope or shotgun/gun blast your face off you'll be in indescribable amounts of pain which isn't worth it.
Do you mind telling me what drug I should overdose on?

You shouldn't let random internet strangers,especially people on this forum,influence your decisions on stuff like this for you.

You only hold nothing of genetic value in your home country. Try geomaxxing.

I would never consider race-maxing. Mutts are one of the saddest things I’ve seen. I do not wish to deliver that upon my children.

You shouldn't let random internet strangers,especially people on this forum,influence your decisions on stuff like this for you.
I’ve already made up my mind tbh

Idk, I don't have much knowledge about drugs but I wouldn't recommend doing it brother.
What drug were you mentioning? I’m just interested. I might not do it.

I would never consider race-maxing. Mutts are one of the saddest things I’ve seen. I do not wish to deliver that upon my children.
Agreed, I could never see my own child suffer and be worse off than I ever was because of his racial/ethnic subhumanity.

Agreed, I could never see my own child suffer and be worse off than I ever was because of his racial/ethnic subhumanity.
I saw a hapa today. It was brutal.

You are living for yourself not to fullfill your genetic programming and breed. Or at least there is no reason you should make that the only relevant factor in your decision making. With how fast technological progress is, you might want to stick around just to see what comes next. What if you kill yourself and 20 years later we cure aging? Or get amazing sexbots? Or who knows what else...

And you never get to see it because you opted out a bit too early. If your life is nothing but unbearable misery, I can understand why you would want to put an end to that. But if it's not that bad, if you can take it for a bit longer, I would stay around till your natural life span runs out.