Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I talk to autist foid

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
I sit next to a female in class who I've been assigned a group project with. I'm going to have to ask for the group's phone numbers and I've decided to "ask her out" through text after the semester is over to minimize awkwardness. (I hate premarital male-foid relations terminology like "dating," "ask out," "boyfriend/girlfriend" :reeeeee: not to mention the ultra cucked term "partner" :feelsYall:) I don't particularly want to be spending time with a female, but I will never again have an opportunity like this to meet females and if I don't do it I can't call myself incel.

If anything I should have better chances with her than most because she's exhibited several non-NT traits (though she does have friends) and she's significantly shorter than me so my manletism may not appear so severe. Last time I was in class I greeted her when she came in but the delivery was quiet, awkward, and humiliating. When we're in the group my awkwardness is less severe. Should I try to talk to her before class starts, only greet her, or neither? If I do, it will be awkward and call attention to my birdcel side profile. If I don't, I won't demonstrate interest in her and it will be awkward in a different way trying to have a one-on-one conversation in the group setting.

yeah I dont think this is going to end well for you

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Autistic foid are infamous animals like other foids. Fucking selfish materialist bastards. Just punch her

I tried it when I did Law School, she still showed more attention to the lical Chad despite me being the one always by her side.

you are asking about a autist foid. im assuming she is hot and not that retarded right?
truecels never ask should i talk to a foid. :feelswhat:

I sit next to a female in class who I've been assigned a group project with. I'm going to have to ask for the group's phone numbers and I've decided to "ask her out" through text after the semester is over to minimize awkwardness. (I hate premarital male-foid relations terminology like "dating," "ask out," "boyfriend/girlfriend" :reeeeee: not to mention the ultra cucked term "partner" :feelsYall:) I don't particularly want to be spending time with a female, but I will never again have an opportunity like this to meet females and if I don't do it I can't call myself incel.

If anything I should have better chances with her than most because she's exhibited several non-NT traits (though she does have friends) and she's significantly shorter than me so my manletism may not appear so severe. Last time I was in class I greeted her when she came in but the delivery was quiet, awkward, and humiliating. When we're in the group my awkwardness is less severe. Should I try to talk to her before class starts, only greet her, or neither? If I do, it will be awkward and call attention to my birdcel side profile. If I don't, I won't demonstrate interest in her and it will be awkward in a different way trying to have a one-on-one conversation in the group setting.
no bro all these autistics and etc just want fucking chad