Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should i tell my brother about the blackpill

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
My brother, who is about two years younger than I am, is so obviously subhuman that even though I am a sub-5 myself i mog him, I find it incredibly sad to see him looksxmaxxing. He has been doing it for about six months, and whenever I enter his room, I've seen him watching Hamza and Andrew Tate videos. He and my older brother constantly talk about redpill and its honestly so cringe but should i tell him about the blackpill?

You should make an account for him on this forum and tell him it’s over

If he's a Hamza fan then he'll vehemently deny it. I never really tried blackpilling my brothers, just made sexist jokes, told them that women are worse and only go for attractive guys, if you want to explain to him the blackpill go slow, start with sexism then introduce the idea that women only like a specific type of man. Or just let him sit in the redpill until he figures it out himself.

i let my son also post here

Lucifer is haram brocel if you belive in him you will go to hell brocel and will miss out on the hoor al ayn :feelswhat:
shitskin talk

why bomb yourself and not placing bombs, i dont get that

I've seen him watching Hamza and Andrew Tate videos.
I don’t think he needs to be blackpilled, brother. I’m thinking a psychiatrist would be more fitting.

Last edited:
he's going to realize scamza and andrew fake are a bunch of money grubbin shitskins and go blackpill after his """"""""""""""looksmaxxing"""""""""" gets him nowhere

you can start by telling him that redpill is overcompensation for lack of physical attractiveness and then show them a couple of professional handbag/clothes/beauty industry models and ask if he genuinely thinks they had to put any amount of work to get rich and famous

My brother, who is about two years younger than I am, is so obviously subhuman that even though I am a sub-5 myself i mog him, I find it incredibly sad to see him looksxmaxxing. He has been doing it for about six months, and whenever I enter his room, I've seen him watching Hamza and Andrew Tate videos. He and my older brother constantly talk about redpill and its honestly so cringe but should i tell him about the blackpill?
Show him FACEandLMS videos