Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I try for Indian women?

Should I try for Indian women?

• Yes

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
In UK we have a lot of Indian women, should I expand my options?

I tried and got rejected. Even by the unattractive ones :feelsbadman:

No Indian women for subhumans

Your question about whether there’s a difference between standards doesn’t change. Most Indian Women who are focusing on their culture from what I see IRL, they tend to stick to their own race/best version of any race.

Your question about whether there’s a difference between standards doesn’t change. Most Indian Women who are focusing on their culture from what I see IRL, they tend to stick to their own race/best version of any race.
:feelsrope:

Have you spoken to any ethnic women tbh? If you think this is IRL you’re coping hard.
I don't speak to females, but I see what they do.

Why do you even need to ask that question?

women lie you fag why trust them?
They don’t tell me, based on what is seen IRL and the actions that is taken. JBW is cope in developed countries, and only applies to women in EAST Asia whom want a man for money rather than his looks to go to th west.

If you want a partner, you should try every race and type.
I prefer Black or Biracial women
I don't mind East Asian women
Arab women are cute too
Indian women can be sexy (Think Prince of Persia)
White women...

Volcel if you wont

Arab women are cute too
White women...
I have a similar taste, although I don't like Asian women. But I would take whoever I could ngl.

Arab women are cute too
White women...
Jewish women are the worst tbh

What? Indian women are more likely to accept being railed in the back of a taxi by a white guy then any other race, they adore light skin

What? Indian women are more likely to accept being railed in the back of a taxi by a white guy then any other race, they adore light skin
Delusional based on JBW theories (which is applicable in certain situations) however for most ethnics it doesn’t apply based on what I see and have heard IRL.

Delusional based on JBW theories (which is applicable in certain situations) however for most ethnics it doesn’t apply based on what I see and have heard IRL.
UK (South) Asians have the lowest inter-racial relationship rates according to the 2011 Census.

What have you got to lose anyways just go for it, but don't have kids

You think this shit it delusional, JFL, GrAycel, go do some research, look at the humungous industry that India has for skin whitening and the stats that show thousands of foids undergoing risky surgeries for lighter skin, fuck of with your 'delusional' Iq let

Curry women are cute

Fakecel if it's that easy for you.

In UK we have a lot of Indian women, should I expand my options?
Jfl. Fakecel unless you pull JBW on curry whores. They hate their own kind the most, more than chinky sluts but are in the chains of non-arranged-marriage stigma

I guess those currywhores already got pumped and dumped by Chads so now they think they deserve nothing less than that
My face is like 3/10 at best (eggy/jsanza tier face) and I have a mediocre height. They don't even need to have been pumped and dumped by Chad to be disgusted by me

Obviously, if you’re incel it’s under the assumption you’ve been rejected by a variety of women already

You think this shit it delusional, JFL, GrAycel, go do some research, look at the humungous industry that India has for skin whitening and the stats that show thousands of foids undergoing risky surgeries for lighter skin, fuck of with your 'delusional' Iq let
muh muh graycel, imagine being more proud of having higher posts on a site thats shunned by majority of people outside of here.
You are indeed delusional, no ethnic girl is going to be like hey i will be w u cuz ur white xd.
India's colourism stems it as it being a beauty standard, however, w/ progression of society and general understanding its women being more prideful of their own ethnciity and regardless, cope more if u legit think JBW is as easy as it is described here.

Research where btw? Incel wikia, jfl at you. What women do to themselves isn't representative of whatthey wantr.
UK (South) Asians have the lowest inter-racial relationship rates according to the 2011 Census.
Indeed and everyone here thinks muh muh JBW = any women will like this, legit delusional copers here.

no ethnic girl is going to be like hey i will be w u cuz ur white xd.
They will, and when I go 'much, much greycel' it's because you joined one day ago JFL :feelskek: Clearly you don't understand how racial dynamics in the sexual market place play out.

They will, and when I go 'much, much greycel' it's because you joined one day ago JFL :feelskek: Clearly you don't understand how racial dynamics in the sexual market place play out.
im active on other sites lol, my req to join her was rejected in aug.

you join this month whats ur point?
racial dynamics aren't based on how long this site you've been here for displays w/ many autistic threads this isn't the place to get your knowledge. its a community but its basically wrong 50/50 on most things.

racial dynamics aren't based on how long this site you've been here for displays w/ many autistic threads this isn't the place to get your knowledge. its a community but its basically wrong 50/50 on most things.
I know that it isn't. I'm tired of arguing with you.

PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO DATE SOMEONE FOR THEIR SKIN TONE, MANY ETHNIC FEMALES FIND LIGHT SKIN SO ATTRACTIVE AND SO THEY WILL DATE SOMEONE ENTIRELY FOR THEIR WHITE GENETICS.

and it's not like I just look at some retarded post and think it's indicative of reality, check my post history, you think I'm just listening to the people here? I do my own research and draw my own conclusions about things before I jump the gun and stop believing in something.

In addition to being grotesque curry foids in western countries usually have daddy issues so I wouldn't recommend it. If you can find one without daddy issues maybe. @Legendarywristcel thoughts?

I know that it isn't. I'm tired of arguing with you.

PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO DATE SOMEONE FOR THEIR SKIN TONE, MANY ETHNIC FEMALES FIND LIGHT SKIN SO ATTRACTIVE AND SO THEY WILL DATE SOMEONE ENTIRELY FOR THEIR WHITE GENETICS.

and it's not like I just look at some retarded post and think it's indicative of reality, check my post history, you think I'm just listening to the people here? I do my own research and draw my own conclusions about things before I jump the gun and stop believing in something.
it can be a haloe but to say its for the sake of it, like incels are going to get laid outside of money hungry Eastern Asian women in the west is major cope.
im referencing what happens irl, what i see and what others see + what i've heard and been told of their ideal.
there are def ethnic women who want white guys only but they don't mean incels jfl

I'd say yes, as long as they're receptive towards you. Indian women aren't exactly on top of the racial dating hierarchy, and they know it, so any attention they get from a non-curry male, they'd be grateful for.

I would, but in my experience, Indian girls are the bitchiest of foids, and most Indian women look at & treat me as if I look like this...

Prawn

(for reference and in case anyone is wondering, I'm Latino)

In addition to being grotesque curry foids in western countries usually have daddy issues so I wouldn't recommend it. If you can find one without daddy issues maybe. @Legendarywristcel thoughts?
They dont have daddy issues, theyre just nasty.

I heard curry foids in the UK are still under the thumb of their men when compared to curry foids in the US.

You should go for them if you think you have a chance, fakecel if you haven't tried.

Last edited:
I heard curry foids in the UK are still under the thumb of their men when compared to curry foids in the US.
True, same with Muslims, all ethnics in the US are way more liberal