Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I try for Indian women?

Should I try for Indian women?

• Yes

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
Only if you will give a white woman to an Indian man.

So you want to take but not give? Sounds about white to me.
Yes, plus why would white women go for Indian men when they could get any other minority of men

They could get a betabuxx Asian or Latino

Yes, plus why would white women go for Indian men when they could get any other minority of men

They could get a betabuxx Asian or Latino
This is about you, a white man, stealing an Indian man's woman. It is only fair you give him something in return.

This is about you, a white man, stealing an Indian man's woman. It is only fair you give him something in return.
No because our women have rights, unless they volunteer themselves

My plan was too open all immigration to 3 billion women, why women move to India when they could move to Europe

No because our women have rights, unless they volunteer themselves

My plan was too open all immigration to 3 billion women, why women move to India when they could move to Europe
You sound pretty soy right now.

You sound pretty soy right now.
:feelsjuice:

Seriously tho, having more women in society is better for men

We should allow African women in to lower the birth rate of Africa

:feelsjuice:

Seriously tho, having more women in society is better for men

We should allow African women in to lower the birth rate of Africa
It's not better. It's more headache.

Volcel if you don't go for indian women.

Indian women are the biggest pieced if shit on earth, they cheat with anyone bbc bwc blc doesn't matter, I lost my only friend over an Indian whore, who just stole all his money and left him after she got her citizenship.

Indian women are the biggest pieced if shit on earth, they cheat with anyone bbc bwc blc doesn't matter, I lost my only friend over an Indian whore, who just stole all his money and left him after she got her citizenship.
Holy fuck brutal

volcel if you wouldn't

muh muh graycel, imagine being more proud of having higher posts on a site thats shunned by majority of people outside of here.
You are indeed delusional, no ethnic girl is going to be like hey i will be w u cuz ur white xd.
India's colourism stems it as it being a beauty standard, however, w/ progression of society and general understanding its women being more prideful of their own ethnciity and regardless, cope more if u legit think JBW is as easy as it is described here.

Research where btw? Incel wikia, jfl at you. What women do to themselves isn't representative of whatthey wantr.

Indeed and everyone here thinks muh muh JBW = any women will like this, legit delusional copers here.
Fucking foid alert :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I've seen indian girls first hand show JBW behaviour in London while living there, and I'm indian. So fuck off. What's your purpose in lying, indian girls here are massive whores.

Fucking foid alert :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I've seen indian girls first hand show JBW behaviour in London while living there, and I'm indian. So fuck off. What's your purpose in lying, indian girls here are massive whores.
Based

For the last fucking time buddy boyo, chad only.