Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should I try socializing

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I decline a lot of hangouts and meetups with people with the excuse of studying or doing homework which I never do. For the past year or so there are many opportunities to hangout but I never do it maybe it’s subconscious bias to punish my laziness for never doing work but I’m also high inhib. Just right now I declined an opportunity to go hang out with some people for a stupid excuse and because I immediately told my mom to pick me up. I should’ve gone but whatever it doesn’t matter tbh

Why not, if they aren't like many normies and above in only accepting you into the group to mock and make fun of you as the jester to be laughed at, or simply use you as a particularly subhuman truecel to make the others look better? :feelsjuice:

Mogs me for being invited to hang out. :society:

yez so you can get one of thoze latinaz who you worzhip so muchzz..

You made the right choice.

You’d end up being the joke in the group. They’d feel embarrassed being around someone like you so they’d have to compensate by talking shit about you to others behind your back

glad to zee you back brocel

Why not, if they aren't like many normies and above in only accepting you into the group to mock and make fun of you as the jester to be laughed at, or simply use you as a particularly subhuman truecel to make the others look better? :feelsjuice:

Mogs me for being invited to hang out. :society:
we’ll I’m not really the jester anymore luckily, but I’ll still be super quiet and talk very awkwardly. Like I can’t hold conversations or talk to people anymore.
You made the right choice.

You’d end up being the joke in the group. They’d feel embarrassed being around someone like you so they’d have to compensate by talking shit about you to others behind your back
Brutal