Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should people with sub-human IQ be exterminated?

People with an IQ under 85 should be gassed to death for the greater good

• Yes, fuck them

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No, that's evil!

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Yes, my IQ is 73 would be a relief be exterminated, I just ask to not be painful, living a life with low IQ is already too painful

That's what women already use men for.
Instead it will be the high iq (blackpilled men) enslaving the low iq (femoids and cucks).

No because the Low IQ people would somehow obtain power and call the smart people dumb. The dumb public will fall for the dumb rhetoric and all the smarties will have to flee the country. The dumb people will shake hands and say, "We dun gut rid o' the dum peeple hyuh hyuh hyuh."

No because the Low IQ people would somehow obtain power and call the smart people dumb. The dumb public will fall for the dumb rhetoric and all the smarties will have to flee the country. The dumb people will shake hands and say, "We dun gut rid o' the dum peeple hyuh hyuh hyuh."
right...

((They)) killed high iq populations throughout history. Most recently cambodia. Lots of low iq left there now

Well for overall improvement of our species, yes. It is a necessary evil if that is the goal

It should be a factor but also look at the other aspects of the persons character. I met some really good clueless low iqs before who should be allowed to live

Some "low iq" people are just really slow but smart as we saw from members here

Is this true or are you joking? How does a person with an IQ of 73 even function in society?
It's true, I was tested when I was younger I'm barely functional, all the tasks I receive from other people I take a long time to complete or I do it all wrong, receiving a merciful death would be a blessing to me, I would only ask for it to be painless, I did not choose to be born like this and I suffer all my life because of this I don't want to suffer in my death as well

It's true, I was tested when I was younger I'm barely functional, all the tasks I receive from other people I take a long time to complete or I do it all wrong, receiving a merciful death would be a blessing to me, I would only ask for it to be painless, I did not choose to be born like this and I suffer all my life because of this I don't want to suffer in my death as well

Shit man. That sounds harsh. I almost feel bad for creating this thread now (well honestly I don't, but you still have my sympathy regardless).

Take care man.

EDIT: I wonder how many coping low IQ cels are voting no in the poll lel

Last edited:
WOW an even 50%/50% :o

Yes,the whole Africa should be nuked

Extermination should only be considered as a "Nuclear Option". Ideally, a global one-child policy should be instituted. Issue is, the only country that showed any awareness to this issue is China, and to this day they remain the ONLY ones that have also successfully applied it. India only pretented to try, as at one point they offered free sterilizations but only men with 8 children and above would use the program. After that, they instituted a 2 children max rule for anyone that wanted to be a politician, but that was also a laughable attempt that didn't do shit. In Africa, despite countless attempts to promote (safe)sex and planned pregnancies, their populations are STILL skyrocketing.
it's because of extremists like you that eugenics has a bad name
He might have been a bit crude, but even when given truckfulls of condoms, those niggers still breed uncontrollably. That being said, military intervention is unnecessary. Just cut off the aid and they'll starve/start eating each other en masse in a matter of DAYS.