Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should the entirety of reddit be banned?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
actually nah whats the fucking point IT would just make their won forum or use a message board. the problem is that hategroups against incels are allowed and socially acceptable.

Those cows would just find other pastures to graze

no, its a nice containment website. if banned theyd simply flock elsewhere

Shut down entire reddit.

Is there any competitor to Reddit anymore?

There are topics and forums on reddit that I do like if just for the links to news articles, like worldnews/movies/tech stuff. But if I make a comment then I usually just get instabanned from that subreddit for some woke reason. Unless you suck dick or you're a tranny and speak woke then it's pointless to contribute. And most of the good subreddits eventually get banned. I think humor of all kinds is now banned site-wide, So it's like a read-only website for news links for me now.

There were competition attempts here and there like voat.co, but I guess they've all fizzled out. The web is really started to suck.

Hate groups like the KKK or Qanon are bashed. But hate groups against virgin men are perfectly fine. Fuckin clown world

it allows bullying of incels to go unpunished. fuck the entire rotten dogshit soy ridden site. take it down