Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should this forum get re named fakecels.is

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date

Should this forum get re named fakecels.is

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
So basically, if I'm disagree with all that heightpill dog shit, then I'm a fakecel/larper/low iq retard?
Ok then, buddy:feelsPop:
You disagree and provide no counter-arguments whatsoever, when there are countless videos, studies and experiences proving heightpill, you fucking low iq retard - dat is a big problem :feelstastyman:

Where are all these mythical Fakecels I keep reading about? Only like 3 or so users were found out to be Fakecels and I highly doubt that sex-havers would be wasting their time interacting with genetic dead-ends. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

no. because the threshold for inceldom keeps plummeting. more and more guys dont make the cut anymore. you have to be giga NT, w ealthy, good looking etc to have a steady looksmatched gf these days:feelsohh:

Exactly, Inceldom went from 5%, to 30%, to 50%, it keeps rising rapidly. Why make our clubs more exclusive when actual Inceldom is becoming more and more inclusive?

This forum has been going down a retarded purity spiral that sees every man with even a single positive attribute as "a fakecel" to the point that soon most real incels wouldn't even just be rejected by toilets, they will be rejected by other incels. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

fakecel = taller than 5'9, white/black, 5 to 7 in the face , more than 5 inches

6'2 with big dick, believe me if you don't pass the face test you won't even be considered. She won't meet you in real life so she won't see your height (and being 6'2 in the Netherlands is like being 5'2 in America), even if you meet toilets in real life why would she care about your dick size if she's not interested in sleeping with you?

Dick-size only matters if you're Chad, if toilets truly cared about dick-size we'd see sexual selection select for bigger dicks but the opposite is happening, the average penis size globally has been shrinking.

Too many dickcopers actually think that a big dick actually matters to a toilet other than the big dick fetishists. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you think that even a 6'3 White man with a 6/10 face has it much easier than the rest of us you're sadly mistaken.

View: https://youtu.be/35fiNZTVVtU

Moneymaxxed, high-tier Normie who is 6'3 and has the JBW card... Utter failure. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Stop using 2010 standards for 2022. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Dick-size only matters if you're Chad
Having big dick actually can help you in getting laid.
Dickpilled

other than the big dick fetishists
They are ALL big dick fetishists. :fuk:

Stare at a picture of your boss and say "Your time is up, and and gone your mind is out of control. You will panic in desperation as your mental will takes separation. Spirits of darkness hear my plea take (boss's name)mind leave nothing but chaos and disorder behind"
Light up a stick of dragon's blood incense.
Then say "Spirts of darkness hear me now take (bosses name) functionality and sanity leave nothing but torment and agony". Pass the picture through the smoke. Then spit on the picture, and fold it up. Seal the curse with "I will it so, by my will, so it is"

Send this curse to your employer, coworkers, classmates, and enemies.

To be an incel you must be manlet (shorter by 2 inches or more in the region where you live), ethnic normie or have a facial deformity.
There are many normies aspies "normiecels" JFL, these fagots should be banned, they are just mentally retarded

6'2 con gran polla, créeme si no pasas la prueba de la cara ni siquiera serás considerado. Ella no te conocerá en la vida real, por lo que no verá tu altura (y tener 6'2 en los Países Bajos es como tener 5'2 en Estados Unidos), incluso si conoces baños en la vida real, ¿por qué se preocuparía por tu tamaño de la polla si no está interesada en acostarse contigo?

El tamaño del pene solo importa si eres Chad, si los baños realmente se preocuparan por el tamaño del pene, veríamos una selección sexual seleccionada para penes más grandes, pero sucede lo contrario, el tamaño promedio del pene a nivel mundial se ha reducido .

Muchos dickcopers realmente piensan que una gran polla en realidad es importante para un baño que no sea para los fetichistas de la gran polla.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you think that even a 6'3 White man with a 6/10 face has it much easier than the rest of us you're sadly mistaken.

View: https://youtu.be/35fiNZTVVtU

Moneymaxxed, high-tier Normie who is 6'3 and has the JBW card... Utter failure. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Stop using 2010 standards for 2022. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Loser, stop lying
The average height of the Netherlands is 6 feet, someone who is 6'2 is 2 inches above average in the Netherlands, the average height of the United States is 5'10. Do a simple math, being 6'2 in the Netherlands is like being 6ft in the US and not like being 5'2 JFL.
That video does not prove anything, the guy still has access to ugly sub 3 women therefore he is not an incel, also unless he is autistic he is not KHHV and had girlfriend/sex in adolescence.
Do you think a guy who doesn't get a lot of attention on Tinder (he still has access to ugly women) and had a girlfriend/sex as a teenager can say he's an incel? JFL
You're probably a normie aspie who wants to excuse himself.

what fakecel?

Loser, stop lying
The average height of the Netherlands is 6 feet, someone who is 6'2 is 2 inches above average in the Netherlands, the average height of the United States is 5'10. Do a simple math, being 6'2 in the Netherlands is like being 6ft in the US and not like being 5'2 JFL.
That video does not prove anything, the guy still has access to ugly sub 3 women therefore he is not an incel, also unless he is autistic he is not KHHV and had girlfriend/sex in adolescence.
Do you think a guy who doesn't get a lot of attention on Tinder (he still has access to ugly women) and had a girlfriend/sex as a teenager can say he's an incel? JFL
You're probably a normie aspie who wants to excuse himself.
Based and truthpilled:feelsthink:

I sleep well at night knowing I've actually never had sex and don't just pretend

should replace the sad virgin with some chad too:feelshaha:

Those who scream the loudest have most to hide

this. a year or two ago, there were normalfag infiltrators spamming "SUB 8 law", claiming that if your face is sub 8 it is over. "my face is only 7 bro I am trucel" :feelsseriously:

now you have plenty of these newfag 2022 join date retards claiming that if you are below 6'5 it is over. "yeah bro I am 6'2-6'3 but I am absolutely manlet it is too short" :feelsseriously:

can't wait for these fags to get banned :feelsjuice:

To be an incel you must be manlet (shorter by 2 inches or more in the region where you live), ethnic normie or have a facial deformity.
There are many normies aspies "normiecels" JFL, these fagots should be banned, they are just mentally retarded

being non NT is a curse and can easily make you incel. most incels on the internet are in fact non NT. the problem is that it is easy to LARP as non NT, and plenty of normalfags do that. they will post their normal/ good looking face and normal/ good height (like the attention whores they are:feelsjuice:), and when people call them out they will say "oh I am so autistic though" :feelsseriously:

being non NT is a curse and can easily make you incel. most incels on the internet are in fact non NT. the problem is that it is easy to LARP as non NT, and plenty of normalfags do that. they will post their normal/ good looking face and normal/ good height (like the attention whores they are:feelsjuice:), and when people call them out they will say "oh I am so autistic though" :feelsseriously:
Based, most incels are mentalcels, NTpill is brutal
NT only applies to normies, a legitimate sub 5/incel, no matter how much NT it is, will continue to be inceled

JoinedMar 22, 2022
how does my join date make me a fakecel?

bro really took a break from .is just to start shit with people as soon as he gets back on :feelsclown:

i bet your mommy took your computer big man :feelsautistic:

how does my join date make me a fakecel?

bro really took a break from .is just to start shit with people as soon as he gets back on :feelsclown:

i bet your mommy took your computer big man :feelsautistic:
the join date was a reply to "who is this nigga?" . you have been here for 4 months, I have been here for 4 years.

the fakecel part is that you are a 15 year old who went on dates already. there are plenty of people almost double your age who have never even been on one. from my life experience, only the highest value males lost their virginity at around 13-14, many normies only lose it at 18+.

Title sick of the fakecels
I agree with the renaming, we have 6 footers on here, that shit is ridiculous, they are the top 15% of the US male population. They mog in their own country and if they moved to most other countries they'd mog even harder, it's ridiculous to pair these guys up with actual incels on this forum, they shouldn't be here.

It reminds me of those dystopian images of India that shows the contrast between the extremely wealthy that live next to the extremely poor:
india_1_orig.jpg

5bb224313d9ef700528b4568

Zoomers are probably more, 20 to 25 percent.
No, you guys need to stop with this meme bullshit, the percentage hasn't changed and there has been no record of it changing. 6ft is still 15% (it's actually 14.5% but everybody rounds up to 15%), there aren't more 6 footers magically popping up yet. We aren't going to wake up and were in the Netherlands, it takes multiple generations to see changes like that.

I'm pretty sure according to my experience that average white zoomer male is 5'11 if not 6'.
Your experience is anecdotal and doesn't overwrite the value of statistics, I'm sorry, the world doesn't revolve around you. You might as well go full "woman mode" and say "I FEEL like there are more tall guys".

fuck u tallfag

This forum has been going down a retarded purity spiral that sees every man with even a single positive attribute as "a fakecel" to the point that soon most real incels wouldn't even just be rejected by toilets, they will be rejected by other incels. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
It's truly ovER when even incels reject you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsrope::feelsrope: