Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we free chud from jail during the beta uprising

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Other people we should free : dylan roof, tres genco, alek minassian,

Other people we should free : dylan roof, tres genco, alek minassian,
Niggas writing stuff like this can barely call for a Pizza. But sure, bud...

You aren't freeing shit.

Attachments

• image_2024-01-20_165843911.png
    image_2024-01-20_165843911.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
I will but I live in Malaysia

>Beta uprising

Cope. No one will do shit

Yeah, that would be based. If only most men were blackpilled. Then a beta uprising would actually be possible. Most men being blackpilled would be the end of soyciety.

I would resurrect Elliot Rodger during Beta Uprising if possible so that Elliot will see the impact of The Day of Retribution that how many men he has been enlightened by him since his faithful day.

There will never be a beta uprising - but he and DR can be broken out when the Cuckerican civil race war inevitably happens :feelsLightsaber:

I would resurrect Elliot Rodger during Beta Uprising if possible so that Elliot will see the impact of The Day of Retribution that how many men he has been enlightened by him since his faithful day.
Based maybe we can bring him back with ai

There will never be a beta uprising - but he and DR can be broken out when the Cuckerican civil race war inevitably happens :feelsLightsaber:
Dylann is an incel too I think he talked about feminism

Dylann is an incel too I think he talked about feminism
I read through his manifesto recently and don’t remember seeing it brought up

Incels as a group just aren’t taken seriously by mainstream society (except for 30+ year old geriatric foids who bought into media fearmongering) and could never properly organize as a serious movement