Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we shame guys who marry non-virgins?

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
Not only is it gross to marry a non-virgin, it should also be illegal for a non-virgin foid to wear a white dress that is supposed to signify virginity and purity.

Also we should shame men because these men prop up the used foid market. If no betabux associated with wh0res let alone marry them their value would cease and women would once again value their virginity and not throw it away like an empty Big Mac carton.

pussy = pussy

also sexhaver problems so idc honestly

long ago some czech foid called me "one of those smart males" for telling her i'd be ok with her sleeping with others. cuz she was 9/10. it was just texting anyway and i live far away and i know i will never meet her anyway. years after i'm still a virgin.

Incels should have a right to virgin pussy.

Incel rights are human rights.

Of course we should shame guys that marry non-virgins, they are one of many reasons why foids live on easy mode.
She can fuck around up till 30s and then betabux will marry her anyway.

Of course we should shame guys that marry non-virgins, they are one of many reasons why foids live on easy mode.
She can fuck around up till 30s and then betabux will marry her anyway.

Exactly! No Bailout for these spinsters!

No because then it'll lower my odds of finding a virgin femoid. Let cucks be cucks.

I dont want to be a cuck.

But still foids with 100+ body counts wouldnt look at me so I dont give a shit

Yeah it´s no different than renting a prostitute ( expensive one at that ). Then, you get divorce cucked losing half your shit because of one used pussy, who never got deflowered by your genitals.

Is that a good deal ?
You make yourself that question sincerely.

Not only is it gross to marry a non-virgin, it should also be illegal for a non-virgin foid to wear a white dress that is supposed to signify virginity and purity.

Also we should shame men because these men prop up the used foid market. If no betabux associated with wh0res let alone marry them their value would cease and women would once again value their virginity and not throw it away like an empty Big Mac carton.
Yes we should in principle, but in practice shaming only really works surely if most of society agrees on what should and should not be shamed, good point about the white dress symbolism as well.

If she has a onlyfans or is a webcam girl or whatever yes. But like nearly every girl in the west is not virgin, so it’s pointless.

Bro wants marriage rates to be like 1%

Instagram commenters do a good job at this