Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Should you actually get a haircut ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
What's your haircut like ?

Post your haircut looksmatch pic below and let's see what the community think of it.

I wish I still needed to have haircuts

220px-Owen_Wilson_Cannes_2011.jpg

As a NW3, this is my only option. I only have a small window for it to look good. When i get it cut, my receded temples are exposed, and they take a month to grow in. After 2 months of looking good, my hair becomes to heavy, and drops down to reveal my temples. More and more i consider buzzing it.

I wish I still needed to have haircuts

As a NW3, this is my only option. I only have a small window for it to look good. When i get it cut, my receded temples are exposed, and they take a month to grow in. After 2 months of looking good, my hair becomes to heavy, and drops down to reveal my temples. More and more i consider buzzing it.
Balding cel must be a pain in the ass.

Balding cel must be a pain in the ass.
My hair was never good to begin with, still hate it however since it's going to make me look even weirder than before. Luckily I have at least 5 years left.

God, Owen Wilson is handsome. Why can't I, be Owen Wilson, man? :feelsrope:

God, Owen Wilson is handsome. Why can't I, be Owen Wilson, man? :feelsrope:
I remember Kim K's mom offered to set her up with his brother, Luke Wilson, and she's like ewwwwwww noooooooooooo

I remember Kim K's mom offered to set her up with his brother, Luke Wilson, and she's like ewwwwwww noooooooooooo
Wow, that is his brother? Huh. Mogged when compared to Owen, but still pretty high tier. Godlike jawline.

Wow, that is his brother? Huh. Mogged when compared to Owen, but still pretty high tier. Godlike jawline.
Exactly. Kim K is a shitskin sand nigger who has had tons of plastic surgery.

Whatever copes your boat, do you like a lot of hair or not
I get my head shaved to a 1/4"
Rn my hair is down to my shoulder since I haven't shaved in a year

yes i look better with a haircut this guy is close to what i look like with one:
latest

Hitting the gym and then getting this haircut : you're a Tyrone.
if i had that dudes eye area / what makes me subhuman is eye area:Bug eyes

frame is also genetic shit : 13 year old girl arms : small frame in general

if haircut makes u look better, defintiely