Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee SHUT UP AND BE A GOOD BETABUX FO ME!!!!!!

why women dont give sex: because most men arent chad

The part I don't understand is why women actually believe this silly pretending about "emotional safety" and they don't just want to fuck physically attractive people like all humans do.

Too tired of women like this, How do one even satisfy one, People can try everything and it will never be enough for her.
theres no satisfying a foid, should be water as wet type knowledge by now.

She’s got that 1000 cock voice

Hmm?

Obviously No.

That roastie is a little too old to be making demands :feelskek:

Women find most guys unnatractive and only use them as betabuxxers

TL;DW: foids won't have sex if their emotional needs are not met, and each foid has her own needs.

Yea, that's called solipsism b!tch.

Video starts at 0:52

I watched the entire video and it's nothing but propaganda. The reason he has to cater to her "attachment needs" so much is because SHE WAS NEVER PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! It's an arrangement, a transaction, not a love marriage. Basically she feels he hasn't "paid" her enough for her sexual services and the thought of giving him sex for free disgusts her. And think of all the horrible guys who don't meet a damn bit of any of their "attachment needs", yet she still can't get enough dick because she's PHYSICALLY attracted to him. This whole video is just betabux propaganda, one of a long string of lies told to not-hot guys to keep them in their place.

Goddamn those bug eyes are nasty:feelspuke:

THIS STUPID FUCKING WHORE HAS A DOCTORATE. "TEE-HEE IM DR. FOID :foidSoy: " SHE CANT EVEN ARTICULATE A PROPER SENTENCE AND SPEAKS AS IF SHE WERE A HIGH SCHOOLER GOSSIPING YET SHE JUST WALKS THROUGH LIFE AND SEES THOUSANDS OF PATIENTS BECAUSE FOIDS NEVER HAVE TO BE GOOD AT ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING

@Lonelyus Our boy BB covered this. (A youtuber who is, in my opinion, blackpilled to a reasonable extent).

He gave the example of hybristophiliacs who destroyed their families to be with serial killers, and questioned if they felt more "emotionally secure" or however it was that this woman phrases "hypergamy."

Last edited:
Psychology aka pseudoscience of bluepill and bullshit and gaslighting and grift. Jfl at this braindead piece of shit

couldn't even watch to the end, it's all just buzzwords those fake experts spill on you to make them look knowledgeable but have zero substance

Most foids feel entitled to being provided for and being bought expensive gifts. These are the same foids who call incels entitled btw