Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Shyness is learned

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
When you put your hand on a hot stove and it burns.
When you eat somehing it tasty and it feels good.

Your brain creates an association between action and result, as cause and effect. These associations will influence your future actions.

Similarly, people learn how to act socially through trial and error, learning not to do things that render negative results. When making a mistake, a faux pas, the subject's brain draws a cause -> effect association, they predict out of their own experience what would happen were they to repeat that same behavior.

But there are factors outside your recent behaviour that affect results.

An ugly male fails every single one of his attempts at acquiring a female's sexual attention, in each case of rejection, each case that he is ignored or received negative feedback, his brain will associate his behavior with the failure.

You've probably felt this process, have you ever stayed up at night overthinking your interactions? That's part of it.

Eventually his adds up, and now the ugly male lives in a constant state of contraction, no possible action or expression is without a linked consistent history of failure. To an outsider this may seem benign, but inside the subject's brain it is a brutal struggle of which the survival of his genes depend on.

high iq thread

this is why i stopped approaching after failing dozens of times

same thing with social anxiety and being introverted @ionlycopenow

used to be a jester but now i'm a mime

No shit we are shy as a result of our experiences

High IQ

Shy = Ugly

very true
i had a friend group when younger who used to say that im shy and should talk more
but then I said a joke that was said by another dude(normie that they liked) they said that I cant say things like that
So I asked them why they laughed at when he said it and not me.They litterally said that im not allowed to say some things
Normies will pity you when you are introverted but will gaslight if you try to be "expressive" and "outgoing"

agreed
"personality" is an extension of looks
good looks = positive reinforcement = normie personality
bad looks = negative reinforcement = asocial personality

When you put your hand on a hot stove and it burns.
When you eat somehing it tasty and it feels good.

Your brain creates an association between action and result, as cause and effect. These associations will influence your future actions.

Similarly, people learn how to act socially through trial and error, learning not to do things that render negative results. When making a mistake, a faux pas, the subject's brain draws a cause -> effect association, they predict out of their own experience what would happen were they to repeat that same behavior.

But there are factors outside your recent behaviour that affect results.

An ugly male fails every single one of his attempts at acquiring a female's sexual attention, in each case of rejection, each case that he is ignored or received negative feedback, his brain will associate his behavior with the failure.

You've probably felt this process, have you ever stayed up at night overthinking your interactions? That's part of it.

Eventually his adds up, and now the ugly male lives in a constant state of contraction, no possible action or expression is without a linked consistent history of failure. To an outsider this may seem benign, but inside the subject's brain it is a brutal struggle of which the survival of his genes depend on.
slight twist, low inhibs don't care

I was extroverted until 8th/9th grade

my shyness has decreased since i have started to listen to rap

Shy people are the ones who are rejected the most at the moment when they were getting bold and failed.

Also, if you ascend, you'll still be shy and fucked up in your head, resulting in you looking better, and getting the attention of the foids, but they'll see you are shy, you lack experience, and since they are cruel by nature, they'll let you a single chance you'll miss.

High iq and brutal too.

Is fire hot today?

I must check...

avogadro's number IQ

Water is indeed wet.
(I am confident btw :banhammer::chad:)

Yup it’s all feedback loops
Chad gets positive reinforcement feedback loops becomes more confident
Incel gets negative feedback loop becomes reclused