Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick and tired of parents flushing without closing the lid.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
How fucking hard is it to just close that motherfucking lid before flushing??! isn't it common fucking sense that that's 200 million times cleaner than flushing with the lid off?

I mean this is something that's supposed to be obvious to virtually anyone yet their fucking oblivious to it wtf, don't you fucking realise that by flushing without closing the lid you're spreading SHIT bacteria all over the damn bathroom!? and i'm supposed to brush my fucking teeth in there with shit freshly filled bacteria spread at literally every angle of the room..

Even just now fucking idiots flushed without closing the lid (the bathroom smelled like Elephant's shit) had no choice but the brush my teeth because they were hurting like hell and now only thing i can feel in my mouth is fucking shit, it feels like i used not toothbrush but shitbrush and applied not colgate but shitgate fuckkkkk.

:feelspuke::woke::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Just spread LITERALLY shit on the walls and everywhere, FAM!

@LaFayette @NirvanaFan1988 @HeroinNihilism thoughts?

Shitpill destroyed me