Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sick as fuck

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
not only I have to be incel. Now am sick as fuck. Corona is raping me. 140,150,160 resting heart rate! Shitty headaches. No energy. Sore throat, red eyes. It's fucking over. Hopefully kills me in my sleep so can escape this wretched fucking shithole planet.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why does this gay shit always happen to me?! I did all I could to avoid this shit and still fucked. Nothing helps. None of the pills help. Might have to go to emergency room if issue persists.

I hope you get through this brocel. Stay strong :feelsYall:

not only I have to be incel. Now am sick as fuck. Corona is raping me. 140,150,160 resting heart rate! Shitty headaches. No energy. Sore throat, red eyes. It's fucking over. Hopefully kills me in my sleep so can escape this wretched fucking shithole planet.

Why does this gay shit always happen to me?! I did all I could to avoid this shit and still fucked. Nothing helps. None of the pills help. Might have to go to emergency room if issue persists.
Deathnic immune system

Please seek a hospital. This is starting to sound serious.

Meanwhile Chad gets the genetic lottery and doesn’t have a terrible immune system brutal

Deathnic immune system
I watched my diet, I wore the shitty (((mask))), took the kikecines and now still over. Deathnic = filthy Subhuman bloodline and health. Unironically deathnics who have children are worse than pedophiles, genocidal maniacs, and cannibals. There are very few things worse than being deathnic in this shithole demiurge ruled world.

I watched my diet, I wore the shitty (((mask))), took the kikecines and now still over. Deathnic = filthy Subhuman bloodline and health. Unironically deathnics who have children are worse than pedophiles, genocidal maniacs, and cannibals. There are very few things worse than being deathnic in this shithole demiurge ruled world.
Brutal

how many people do you think will come to your funeral? :cryfeels:

If you took the vaccine you should be fine man.

Then again I don't know if youre a fatcel, oldcel, or have some lung condition. So be ready to go to the ER if you need to.

I think I got the rona way back in early 2020 before anyone else did. I lost something like 10-12lbs sweating my ass off under my sheets.

how many people do you think will come to your funeral? :cryfeels:
No one outside immediate family.
If you took the vaccine you should be fine man.

Then again I don't know if youre a fatcel, oldcel, or have some lung condition. So be ready to go to the ER if you need to.

I think I got the rona way back in early 2020 before anyone else did. I lost something like 10-12lbs sweating my ass off under my sheets.
I am oldcel kinda(30+), but not fatcel. I will probably go to the ER if the problems don't decrease in a few days.

Then again I don't know if youre a fatcel, oldcel, or have some lung condition.
That condition is called being ethnic.

May I remind you that Whites literally coughed at the Natives until they went extinct?

"Covid is a meme" I bet you regretting that shit now :lul:

I never went out the same as you and got it from family.

tfw corona only infects ethnics :feelsbadman:

"Covid is a meme" I bet you regretting that shit now :lul:

I never went out the same as you and got it from family.
he followed the rules and got vaxxed meanwhile I don't follow any rule and am unvaxxed and I had covid and it didn't do shit to me.:feelshaha:

pff... twink trait tbh
i murdered corona. fucking jew virus :lasereyes:

he followed the rules and got vaxxed meanwhile I don't follow any rule and am unvaxxed and I had covid and it didn't do shit to me.:feelshaha:
You have a healthy body and high testosterone. That's why.

Covid, the only bitch that isn't chad only

take rest. when i was sick i thought of roping.

Get well, i thought i was going to die when i got it. First 7 days i couldnt stand on my feet.

I wish I got the rona

I need to lose weight, and it would be a nice bonus if it killed me

Get well, i thought i was going to die when i got it. First 7 days i couldnt stand on my feet.
I haven't felt this unhealthy in many many years. Cursed planet tbh
I wish I got the rona

I need to lose weight, and it would be a nice bonus if it killed me
No you don't want it. It is by far one the most cursed experiences so far. Only pneumonia has been worse for me.

I haven't felt this unhealthy in many many years. Cursed planet tbh

No you don't want it. It is by far one the most cursed experiences so far. Only pneumonia has been worse for me.
I had constant stomach problems and pneumonia, i had sharp pain in chest every time i deep inhaled. Later i got pocket eletric inhaler, its life saver when you got lungs problem. Similar to this.
61HZ3v1rxzL AC SL1010

I had constant stomach problems and pneumonia, i had sharp pain in chest every time i deep inhaled. Later i got pocket eletric inhaler, its life saver when you got lungs problem. Similar to this.
View attachment 558026
thanks for this. Seems will help

Hope you get better, if you had the kikeciness you shouldnt have to worry about it getting worse, that's what they're for after all

Covid, the only bitch that isn't chad only

LOL!!!
View attachment 558026
Did you try Ivermectin?

I think I might have had Omicron a few weeks back but the lung pains were pretty mild to say the least.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have trusted the (((vaxx)))

Weren't you warned?

No one outside immediate family.

I am oldcel kinda(30+), but not fatcel. I will probably go to the ER if the problems don't decrease in a few days.

you should go to a different kind of “ER” :feelskek:

I am slave race so despite getting it, it was not that bad. The enslavement of Native Americans meant that only the stronger ones survived the European diseases.

Send me some money before you meet the maker

When I read into vaccines a lot there just isn't evidence that these things work. There isn't even evidence of viruses existing at all. There isn't evidence that the immune system 'learns'.

Its hard to convince people because why would they trust me over a doctor let alone a public health authority. But I did make prediction at the outset of Covid that if a vaccine is developed it wouldn't stop people from getting Covid. I hadn't thought of the idea of the vaccine reducing intensity but when I heard of the idea I also predicted the vaccine wouldn't reduce intensity.

So what does Transcendent Trucel have. Maybe some type of microorganism spread too far in his body and his body is purging it. Thats a hypothesis of why Ivermectin works in some people is it kills some types of microorganisms.

Maybe his body is purging senescent cells. Autophagy of senescent cells was very little known until very recently. Autophagy has all the same symptoms as 'the flu' aka the flu itself may often be autophagy. Less intense autophagy probably has cold-like symptoms.

Will he survive. Yes as his immune system purges his body its a brutal chemical toxicity and even some healthy cells go down and have to be replaced. But its unlikely to kill somebody unless they are in very poor health and the purging is so intense that their body can't live through it.

The high heart rate is the most scary thing. Widespread toxicity it causes a big drop in blood pressure, and the body responds to the drop in blood pressure by increasing the heart rate at first. Over days in a hard dropped blood pressure the body will go to a new homeostasis and bring the heart rate down. And shift the homeostasis to bring blood pressure back up.

Probably a more simple explanation in this case is the fluid loss in this it also causes a major drop in blood pressure which leads to the fast heart rate. Its to maintain pressure in the system.

What can he do. Probably not anything really. Just not eating, then when his body tells him to eat and drink, eating something like Chicken Soup which is salty to re-hydrate him.

Losartan, Cyproheptadine/Diphenhydramine (low doses), aspirin, lower-stress heavily -- beta-blockers maybe even if nothing else works. If you think it's adrenaline-related then carefully consider L-Theanine, coffee/caffeine (if tolerable), or other "metabolic boosters" & B-vitamins too.

Ironically everything you did "right" might explain how you were done in by this cucked system -- you played the part of the gullible good guy to a T. Now it's time to heal & realize "doing good" by following the mainstream/soyciety/etc. system is usually not optimal, especially for incels.

Last edited:
View attachment 558026
Are you vaccinated?

Heart rate THAT high? :feelswhat:

Tachycardia ain’t nothing to fuck around with son. :feelsseriously:

Get your silly ass to an ER fast! :feelscomfy:

I just got that shit now too