Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of seeing couples these days

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
" just be confident bro, have a great personality, get some nice clothes, and keep up personal hygeiene!"

i have confidence, i have a great personality, i have good quality shirts and pants which are very expensive and i keep up my hygiene ( always wear deodorants, have showers and put nice smelling cologne on and get haircuts on the regular basis.)

IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK

These days i rarely ever see any ugly males in a relationship, its always fucking average to good looking men in a relationship with women and its fucking sui fuel.

Why is it so fucking hard for normies to understand that its my face thats holding me back?

After months of trying on POF and tinder i got NOTHING.

Unfortunately i will be a virgin for the rest of my life, yes i have accepted it, because part of the blackpill for an ugly male is accepting your subhumanity and why its over for you.

Dealing with it for the rest of my life will be the hardest part, this is why i am driven to killing my liver with alcohol and other coping mechanisms just to deal with every day life.

Every fucking morning i wake up regretting that i didnt die in my sleep/ having to live another day, because the physical and mental torture that i have to endure each day is just too fucking much

Yes i am not doubting i may still be depressed even if i got gf and/ or sex but let me tell you i can ensure that i will be 95 % less depressed if i got what i wanted. My life would be so much better its unreal, unfortunately normies dont understand this because theyve had relationships or sex constantly throughout their life. Its okay for them, if they break up they just go to the next woman.

JUST SHOOT ME DEAD

Last edited:
I see ugly guys with women, they’re almost always older guys and the women are brought over from the Old Country.

No, you shoot ME dead.

It never began.

I just stay in my room all day

I was walking down the street the other day having bought some new clothes and a nice pair of Vans, and was feeling good about myself. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see this young couple making out on a bench. Wanted to throw myself onto the road.

I was walking down the street the other day having bought some new clothes and a nice pair of Vans, and was feeling good about myself. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see this young couple making out on a bench. Wanted to throw myself onto the road.
pure sui fuel

I see couples all the time at the store where I work. Damn that job is depressing but staying in my room all day is also depressing. Out of the millions of girls not one is interested oh well.

Why do subhumans try online dating? Just run social circle game.

This is why I never leave the house anymore.
Each couple is like a stab to the heart.

This is why I just drink and work. Life will be bullshit for the next 50-60 years of my life assuming I don't kill my self by 25.

yep sounds like my life in a nutshell
Honestly, I hope I just die from alcohol poisoning or just heart failure like my father. I couldn't care fuck less. I hate my mother.

Dude, this. So much this. I see this a lot at uni.

seeing couples makes me so fucking angry and jealous