Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sigh super depressed. what is the point?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Sigh. Anyone else just entirely exhausted?

Feels so horrible all the time. Nothing is changing. Don't know any friends don't know anybody.

What is the point of any of it?

Is any of this even going to get better? Am I actually going to find a wife?

I am most certainly willing to experience horrible isolation if it means a seat in Jannah with my Lord. But I'm going to need some kind of mental health blessing if it is the case.

Make Dua for me if u can my Muslimcel brothers. Also make Dua requests and I will make Dua for you.

Some of us were just never cut out for this dunya.

go DT (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev)

We are in Jahhanam brother. We are ALREADY burning. This is hell

We are in Jahhanam brother. We are ALREADY burning. This is hell
i believe I've served enough time in this sentence of jahanam. my time to rise must be soon inshaAllah. i hope i am accepted.

Yup, every day the same empty feeling. The same rage. The same shit and lack of change.

I wish I knew what the point was

What is the point? Nothing.

Life has no objective meaning.

You can give life your own subjective meaning but it has no validity outside of your head. You will only do it for yourself.

If you aren't already, you should start eating only when you're hungry, and only whole foods (No processed shit like crackers, cakes, candy, soda, juices).

I always had a problem with eating like a pig which made the stress I was dealing with even worse, so now I'm doing what I suggested above and feel better physically and mentally, although my other problems haven't gone away.

As to what the point of anything is, I can't tell you. I'm a nihilist and struggle with that question a lot.

If you aren't already, you should start eating only when you're hungry, and only whole foods (No processed shit like crackers, cakes, candy, soda, juices).

I always had a problem with eating like a pig which made the stress I was dealing with even worse, so now I'm doing what I suggested above and feel better physically and mentally, although my other problems haven't gone away.

As to what the point of anything is, I can't tell you. I'm a nihilist and struggle with that question a lot.

This is good advice.

i believe I've served enough time in this sentence of jahanam. my time to rise must be soon inshaAllah. i hope i am accepted.
This life is nothing, compared to the hellfire of the afterlife. Beseech forgiveness everyday for any sins you commit.

No point unless you're religious. Even normies deal with this question and it can drive them to suicide, and that's with external support.

The reason of life is to cope with the fact there is no reason.