Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Signed up to a gym today

rex_alan

rex_alan

touchless incel
I worked up the courage to get out of my house and signed upto a gym it is 1500 rupees a month , that's a huge chunk of my income but I decided I'm not gonna do much with my existing income so might as well spend it on something useful. The gym lady looked at me with sad eyes. Why do people take pity on me, I'm not THAT ugly I'm just very skinny ike my cheek bones are visible and arms are noodles. Atleast she was not disgusted so it's a plus I guess.

rupees sounds like a chips

Great. You may soon have muscles but no longer have enough money to at least impress the Curry Beckys in your slum.

good for you man, just try not to compare yourself with others. Other people may have been going for years while you're just starting out. Within 3 months you will see progress

slumdog pussyslayer

How are you incels.is I thought all curry gymaxxers are on Facebook

Rupees are the unit of currency in most games of The Legend of Zelda series, in circulation in the lands of Hyrule, the Dark World, Koholint Island, Termina, Labrynna, Holodrum, the Great Sea, the World of the Ocean King, New Hyrule, Skyloft, Lorule and Hytopia.

Great, you had to take roids.

Make sure to avoid the slimy greasy disgusting shit they sell on the streets if you want to stay healthy.

Cheekbones are good, they should be pronounced.
Btw do you think you were ever rejected for not having enough muscle?

Aft
How are you incels.is I thought all curry gymaxxers are on Facebook
er spending a few days here , I realised I definitely don't want to be here forever so hopefully I ascend after a year

Congrats

I also in Gym but only partly and also I only there to lose weight.

Congrats

I also in Gym but only partly and also I only there to lose weight.
Iam there to build muscle and gain weight. good luck to you ,I heard exercising changes how your face looks too so I'm hoping it helps

Based. Godspeed buddy boyo.

I worked up the courage to get out of my house and signed upto a gym it is 1500 rupees a month , that's a huge chunk of my income but I decided I'm not gonna do much with my existing income so might as well spend it on something useful. The gym lady looked at me with sad eyes. Why do people take pity on me, I'm not THAT ugly I'm just very skinny ike my cheek bones are visible and arms are noodles. Atleast she was not disgusted so it's a plus I guess.
Damn I wish you good luck buddy. Hope you enjoy the endless jokes they make behind your back.

worst mistake of your life

good for you bro!:dab:

Yes you are, if you can't understand that.

You can only significantly increase your muscle mass; your bone mass remains unchanged.
It's doesn't change your bone structure it adds contour to your face which improves your looks.

No gym for your face
Have you tried? I'm trying not to be an incel anymore , after looking at this forum I realise a lot of us have given up , I want to keep trying until i can't anymore

Have you tried? I'm trying not to be an incel anymore , after looking at this forum I realise a lot of us have given up , I want to keep trying until i can't anymore
the black pill will always come back to collect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back